Chapter 0.8

*One year later, 11:50 pm on December 31st :)*

Both Izuku and Katsuki were accepted into the U.A heroes course. As was Shouto. They had met so many people; Iida, Ochako, Tsyu, Kirishima, Kaminari, etc. Plus, Izuku's mental health has improved by 100%. He hasn't hurt himself, or attempted suicide in over a year. He always talks through his sadness with Katsuki or Shouto. Katsuki isn't very fond of Shouto but he's working on it. Katsuki's relationship with his mother had also been reconciled after they both apologized to each other after their fight. They were working on being normal.

Everyone from class 1-A rocked out to the music being played at their New Years party. And nearly everyone knew what they were going to be doing when the clock struck midnight. Katsuki was chatting away with Kirishima and Kaminari as Izuku spoke with Shouto. Katsuki looked behind him, and saw the way Shouto had grabbed Izuku's hands in his and stared at him with an intense gaze. Katsuki walked over to them in the middle of Kirishima's sentence. He tapped on Shouto's shoulder.

"Hello Icy Hot," The blonde's smile was terrifying to say the least, "You seem to have taken an interest in someone that is already happy with another person." Katsuki gripped the bi-colored teen's shoulder harshly, ripping his hands away from the freckled boy's.

"Well," The duel quirk boy turned around, "he just seemed lonely. Seems like his boyfriend should take better care of him." Then he walked off.

"Shitty half and half bastard," the blonde grumbled under his breath. Izuku giggles lightly, which melted Katsuki's heart.

"It's fine Kacchan," the freckled boy grabbed his boyfriend's hands, "he's just a friend." Katsuki held back his remark that Shouto wouldn't feel that way, thank god he decided against that.

"Anyways, do you know what time it is?" Katsuki asked softly.

"Almost midnight," Izuku giggles as Katsuki pulled him towards the stairs leading to the roof. It brought back painful memories, but if they did this, they could finally move on from that.

11:58 pm

"Are you nervous Kacchan?" The smaller boy asked curiously. 

"Of course not," his cocky retort almost ruined the moment of Izuku hadn't loved him so much.

"Good," the freckled boy was finally happy again. 

11:59 pm

No sudden depressed mood swings. Not a lot of anxiety or panic attacks. Though he still mumbles when he's stressed. Katsuki loves every part of Izuku, and Izuku loves every part of Katsuki.

12:00 am

"Happy New Year!" Was all anyone could hear.

Katsuki bent down to Izuku's level, and held him close. Pressing for their lips together. It was surely a great year for both of them. It was absolutely sentimental.

A/n- Annnndddd that's the end. There are two alternative endings, so yeah, but they're very depressing in my opinion. I hope you enjoyed the kinda fluffiness, I guess?

Published on: January 4th, 2019

Word count: 448