part 3: speed dueling

(A/N: hey guys sorry that this chatper is alittle short but I'm thinking of some new storys so I will take a break from this story for a while)

You was siting in a café listening to your not important friends talking while you were thinking of trying a speed duel. Apparently, you only get three main monster zones and three spell/trap zones. You also only start with four cards in your hand.

Suddenly a guy goes off and about a knight of hanoi attacking link VRAINS again.

You go home, and enter Link VRAINS. You find the knight very quickly and glare.

Miserea: you knights never learn do you?!

The knight laughs and vanishes. In his place a. Guy with white hair and a royal themed outfit appears.

???: I knew using a disguise would draw you out.

A large cage drops on top of the two of you and a huge chunk of VRAINS.

Miserea: who are you?

King: I'm King. And you are going down! This cage will keep you from logging out until you beat me in a duel.

Miserea: why are you after me?

King: I have to continue being one of the best charisma duelist in Link VRAINS! Your duel yesterday caused me a lot of trouble.

You hear something behind you and you see a Data Storm. You jump up and a aqua and gold board appears and you land on it while riding the storm. King is doing the same.

King: Time for a speed duel!

Miserea: Fine! Duel!

King: My turn. I set a monster in defense mode and set a card face and end my turn.

Miserea: Draw! I summon the Cubic Vessel!

A strange meteor-like cubic monster appears.

(Cubic Vessel level 4 ATK 1600)

Miserea: I now activate its effect! I send Cubic Karma from my deck to the graveyard, next I'll activate foolish burial Goods which let's me send any spell or trap from my deck to the graveyard. I chose another copy of Cubic Karma.

King: That fine by me keep sending your own cards to the grave, that just means your deck is two more cards shorter

Miserea: Cubic Vessel, attack the face down!

King: you attacked my crowned by the world chalice! Her defense is higher than your Cubic Vessel's Attack!

Miserea LP: 4000--->3500

Miserea: I set a card and end my turn.

King: Draw! I summon chosen by the world chalice!

A knight appears beside the priestess monster.

(Chosen by the world chalice level 3 ATK: 1600)

King: i can now Link summon! The requirements are two world chalice monsters! I Link summon, Link 2 Auram the world chalice blademaster!

An upgraded form of chosen appears.

(Aural Link 2 Atk: 2000)

King: Attack! Aural, attack cubic vessel!

Miserea: I activate Compulsory Evacuation Device! Sending you monster back into the Extra deck.

King: fine, i set one card and end.

Miserea: Draw! I tribute my vessel to summon Guira Gale the Cubic king! Next I activate it's effect! When its special summoned from my hand, you take 800 points of damage and its attack become 800.

King LP:4000--->3200

(Guira Gale level 2 ATK: 0--->800)

Miserea: Next i acivate my two Cubic Karma's in my graveyard, by banishing them from my graveyard I'm allowed to add any "Cubic" monster from my deck so I'll add Crimson Nova and another Guira Gale. I now by revealing 3 other "Cubic" cards in my hand with different names, i can now summon Crimson Nova The Dark Cubic Lord!

(Crimson Nova level 10 ATK: 3000)

Miserea: I'll also tribute my guira fale thats already on my field for the one in my hand and just like its effect from before, you take another 800 points on damage.

King LP: 3200--->2500

Miserea: Time to end this game of ours, Crimson Nova attack King directly

The cube like creature raised its hand up and  slash him

King LP: 2500--->0

King:Ah!!!

He falls off his board but you catch him only for you to throw him into the data storm which ends up killing him because of the strong winds.

Later, you log out and and got on your bed slowly drifting of to sleep with one thing on your mind.

Y/n: man, i forgot to make dinner