chapter 7: the new transfer student and the secrets out

(For the entirety of the story I will refer to yusuka's Ai as Ai(Ignis).

Y/N P.O.V:

I was sitting in class doing some work when our teacher made an announcement about a new student. I really didn't care much about it until I saw her.

Teacher: ok class please welcome our new transfer student, Ai.

(Picture her in the school uniforms)

Ai: *smiles* hello everybody, my name is Ai. I like Miserea, blue angel, food, and making new friends.

She scan the room until her eyes landed on me then to Aoi, then she said something that caused both of us to stand up and drag her away.

Ai: Oh hi Miserea, hi blue angel.

We both immediately grabbed one of her arms each and draged her to the room but no before making an excuse.

Y/n: hahaha such a funny girl.

Aoi: she loves play jokes like that.

Both: If you'd excuse us teacher we have some business to take care of.

Before he could respond we close the door and ran straight to the top of the school building and started catching our breathes.

Y/n: ok *inhale* first things *inhale* first.

Aoi: who are you?

She looked at us with a deadpan expression.

Ai: what do you mean who are you? I'm Ai, *points to you* your Miserea, *then points to Aoi* and your Blue Angel.

3rd Person P.O.V:

It took both awhile to register and process what she just said and the only thing they could say at the momnet was...

Both: HHHHHUUUUUHHHHH!!!

Both turned towards each other and pointed a finger at one another.

Y/N: YOUR BLUE ANGEL?!

Aoi: YOUR MISEREA?!

Both were at a lost for words until Aoi started to blush.

Aoi: S-So y-your the one who saved m-me the firat time?

Y/n: Y-Yeah, it w-was me.

Aoi started blushing even more before remembering why are they up there.

Aoi: back on topic, I have afew questions for you?

Ai: and what would these questions be?

Aoi: 1) why are you here? 2) HOW are you here) and 3) were you tracked?

Ai: to answer your first questions on why am I here is because Link VRAINS is boring without you guys, there's nothing to do and I don't have a deck to use against other people. To answer your second I decided to hack into your worlds power network and focus/channel all of that energy into opening a gateway from Link VRAINS to here and for your last question No, I wasn't tracked.

Suddenly the same boy Aoi talk to a few days ago was now on the roof top with use with his Duel Disk.

???: Aoi who is she?

Aoi: Oh Yusuka... She's the new transfer student Ai, Ai this is Yusuka.

She was about to walk over to him when she stop and just stared into space.

Ai: *somewhat serious* I can sense a Ignis on you.

Just a purple Ignis came out of his Duel Disk.

Ai(Ignis): greatings fellow humans I am the most wonderful, spectacular Ignis, AI-

Yusuka: quiet

In a instant the Ignis shut up but before grumbling something under it voice.

Ai(Ignis): *quietly* I'll make you quiet.

Yusuka: now then, you two are Blue Angel and Miserea correct?

Both were silent to answer but there silence only proved him right.

Yusuka: now that I know both of your true identities I see its only far to know fine, I am Playmaker.

Both y/n and Aoi looked at him with a dumb found face knowing he is the one taking down the Knights of Hanoi other than y/n.

Y/N: well there's no Point denying the facts infront of us, after all the Knights of Hanoi are after playmaker who has a Ignis. But, more importantly now that we know your playmaker we need to know we can trust you.

Yusuka: Oh... Trust me for what?

Y/n: you would just have to find out now won't we?

Yusuka: fine then. Lets take this to Link VRAINS.

Ai: oh oh, I have something better.

Ai said as her her gold eye gained a small sphere in it before it expanded outward and covered the top half of the school. With them in it.

 With them in it

Aoi: whoa.

Y/N:wow.

Ai(Ignis): INCREDIBLE!!! I didn't think a normal human could do this.

Ai: its because I'm not human, I'm also part Ingis.

Everyone: WHHHAAATTT!!!

Ai: did I forget to metion that.

She says as she scratches the back of her head.

Everyone but Yusuka: YES, YES YOU HAVE!

Yusuka seems surprised as well but is doing a GREAT job at hiding it.

Yusuka: anyway let get this duel started.

Yusuka put his deck in his duel disk as y/n hold out his hand as the Quantum Cube suddenly appeared in his hand and transformed into his duel disk.

Yusuka: let the-

Y/N: duel-

Both: BEGIN! (Yusuka LP 4000) (Y/N LP: 4000)

to be continued