chapter 9: enter the Gaen Cup

Miserea P.O.V:

Me, Aoi and Ai all went out to rack up our wins so we could enter the Cup. So far I've been grinding trying to get a 60% win ratio, I've check with both Aoi and Ai on there doing and there doing just fine with Ai losing here and there.

Right now I'm looking around for my next opponent, as I kept wondering around Link VRAINS until a broadcast came on.

Broadcast: duelist from all over the world we just heard that another team had already been registered into the Gaen Cup which make 14 team, also we have new info about the Cup and that only 16 teams may into.

Okay so not only do I need to win my next duel to reach a 60% win ratio, but also I need Aoi and Ai to pick up the pace.

???: Hey you!

I turned my head to see some guy.

Miserea: what do you what?

Eon: the names Eon and I want to duel.

Miserea: that works out for me because I need one more win to qualify for the cup.

Eon: your not the only one who needs one more win.

Miserea: so I guess this duel dicides who's gonna enter uh?

Eon: yep *activate duel disk* and its gonna be me *smirk*.

Miserea: hehehe... Do you know who I am?

Eon: your Miserea, the one who fights the Knights of Hanoi and the user of the cubic deck.

Miserea: wow I have quite the reputation don't I?

Eon: enough chit chat, let the master duel begin.

Both: Duel (Miserea LP: 4000) (Eon LP: 4000)

3rd person P.O.V:

Eon: I'll go first, I summon Kuramon in attack mode.

(Kuramon, level 1, atk: 0)

Miserea: a monster with 0 attack?

Eon: and with that I end my turn.

Miserea thoughts: what is this guy planning?

Miserea: Draw! I summon Vijam the Cubic Seed!

(Vijam, level 1, atk: 0)

Miserea: next I send Vijamto the graveyard to special summon Dark Garnex the Cubic Beast from my hand! Because it was summoned from my hand it gets 1000 attack.

(Dark Garnex, level 2, atk: 0-1000)

Miserea: I'll also activate Cubic Karma which lets me target 1 "Cubic" monster I control, except "Vijam the Cubic Seed", send any number of "Vijam the Cubic Seed" from your hand and/or Deck to the Graveyard, then that monster gains 800 ATK for each. I'll send my last 2 from my deck to the grave, now Dark Garnex gains 1600 attack.