Chatper 4: A duel with a revolver

It's been a few weeks since you transferred and since then you and aoi have become close friends, It's after school and you prepare to head home when aoi walks up to you.

Aoi: hey y/n. Would you want to walk together?

Y/N: y-you want to walk w-with m-me?

Aoi: well it's raining and i noticed you don't have an umbrella, plus we are friends after all.

Y/n: alright

The two of you head out and aoi gets out her umbrella. Unfortunately, it's only big enough to cover both of you if the two of you stand shoulder to shoulder. As soon as your shoulder touches aoi's, she blushes a bright pink.

Aoi's thoughts: I've never been so close to a boy...

The two of you reach your apartment.

Aoi: So, you live here with your parents?

Y/n: actually i live here with my sister until...she disappeared...

Aoi looks at you

Aoi's thoughts: should i ask what happened... Or...

Y/N: thanks... See you Monday

You go into your apartment and aoi walks home

Aoi's thoughts: what happened to his sister... Wait, could he be Miserea? I mean Miserea did say he is looking for somebody that the knights of Hanoi took away from him. Could they really be one in the same?

Meanwhile, you log into Link VRAINS and you get attack by a man in a strange outfit.

Miserea: who are you?

Revolover: I am Revolover, leader of the Knights of Hanoi.

Just then Miserea grew a dark express

(A/n: change jaden with your VRAINS look)

Miserea: I'll make you pay for what you did

Revolver: oh, and what did i do?

Miserea: Don't play dumb with me, you took Liena away from me

Revolver: oh you mean that girl with the white hair? Yes we took her away because she has the power to destroy not only the AI's but also the cyberse world

Miserea: I will not let you use her for anymore of your little experiments, let's have a bet if i win then you tell me where she is.

Revolver: fine then but if i win, you will join the Knights of Hanoi and help me defeat playmaker and destroy the Cyberse world

You hesitate for a moment before agreeing to the terms

Miserea: fine we have a deal

Revolver: then let's see what you can do