chapter 10: Team introductions.

3rd person P.O.V:

It was finally the day for all the teams to meet up at the location they were given to after then register.

Y/n, Aoi and Ai start to end out to their destination which is the Battle Dome that was just finish 3 days ago.

Y/n: Y-You ready guys?

Aoi: yep.

Ai: let's show those other teams that Team Alpha is a force to be reckoned with* does punching motion*.

Y/n/ Aoi: nod

As they made there way to the the Battle dome they couldn't help but look at the long line of people who came to see who is this the best duelest in the world.

Ai: that's alot of people.

Aoi: your right, but we're didn't come here to look at the long line but to duel.

Y/n: right.

As they made there way to the door they were stopped by a body guard.

Bodyguard: names?

Y/n: y/n

Aoi: Aoi Zaizen

Ai: Ai

Bodyguard: Team Alpha correct?

All: yep.

Bodyguard: right this way please.

He then starts to lead them to a elevator which they took and rode down to floor 10 were they a door.

Bodyguard: this is the waiting room where you can interact with the other teams along with make strategies and edit your deck. If there's anything you need then ask one of the staff members in there.

All: got it.

Y/n P.O.V:

He opens the door for us and reveals a very nice room with people we've never met or seen before.

Aoi: OMG! THERE'S TEAM VOCLOID AHHHHHHH!!!