chapter 13: Spending time with Aoi

Y/n P.O.V:

Its been 3 days since the leader of team Basara, Kuranashi nearly killed his opponent and because of that the tournament was put on hold.

Now am I mad that Kuranashi nearly killed his opponent? Yes, because it shows that he doesn't care about human life. Now normally I'd be in Link VRAINS trying to find some Knights of Hanoi to get my sister back, but what I heard was that the knights of Hanoi are disbanded now since someone was able to take them down.

I was about to log into VRAINS to try and find information of the location of my sister, if Aoi didn't want me to spend some time with her again. Lately we've be hanging out with each other more and more and ever time my cheeks start to heat up whenever I'm thinking about her.

Right now its 10 A.M. and I'm at home getting ready. I decided to try on some new clothes I bought before that I've been wanting to try on for awhile now.

After getting my clothes and shoes on I lefy my apartment and went to town square where I saw something that made my face heat up

After getting my clothes and shoes on I lefy my apartment and went to town square where I saw something that made my face heat up. I saw Aoi wearing a beautiful white dress with brown at the bottom, a blue ribbon wrapped around her waist and around the top, along with someother things.

 I saw Aoi wearing a beautiful white dress with brown at the bottom, a blue ribbon wrapped around her waist and around the top, along with someother things

Y/n: h-hi A-Aoi how a-are you?

Aoi: h-hey y/n, I'm good what about you?

Y/n: c-couldn't be better.

When I looked at Aoi, she was looking down with a slight blush on her face and she started fidgeting with her two index fingers like she's waiting for something. Then it hit me, she's waiting for a complement.

Y/n: y-you l-look beautiful today i-in that dress.

As I said I could feel my face heat up but I could also see that her blush has became more visible.

Aoi: t-thanks y-y/n.

Y/n: s-shall we go?

Aoi: yes.

Me and Aoi start to wander around town trying to find something to do and decided to go to one the most famous arcades in town called, The Prime Arcade.