chapter 14: The Gaen Cup continues and Team Disaster!

Y/n P.O.V:

Its finally time for the Gaen Cup to continue. It took 1 week for everything to calm down and even then there are still people talking about the incident which has been dubbed as "The Wicked Incident".

As I make my way towards the stadium, I see my teammates Ai and my now girlfriend, Aoi Zaizen.

Ai: wassup y/n.

Aoi: how's it going?

Y/n: sup guys I'm doing fine, so what about y'all, what y'all been up to?

Ai: I've been wandering around the city the entire time, site seeing.

Y/n: that's cool, you Aoi?

Aoi: me and my brother went out to eat.

Y/n: that's sounds great.

Aoi: yeah..it was(blush)..

Both me and Aoi just stared into each other eyes as we started to lean closer in until...

Ai: why are you guys getting closer?

As she said this our faces flushed a cherry red.

Aoi: (blushing) N-n-no reason.

Y/n: (blushing) Y-yeah, n-no reason.

We both turned away from each other as to hind our blushes.

Ai: humans are weird, anyway lets go the tournament is starting.

Ai started to run off, leaving us behind. I hold out my hand as Aoi looked at it.

Y/n: shall we?

Aoi giggled as she took my hand.

Aoi: we shall.

We made our way towards the stadium with our fingers intertwine with each other.

-small timeskip-

As we entered the waited room I can see some familiar face ranging from team All-Star to Team-

Aoi: VOCALOIDS, AHHHHHH!!

Ai: she's really is a huge fan of them, ain't she?

Y/n: there her favorite singing, dancing, dueling celebrity group.

As we got acquainted with some of the other teams, the intercoms came on to sound of the host which was none other than Kyoya Gaen.

Kyoya(intercom): Hello everyone, and welcome back to the Gaen Cup!

Crowd: YEAH!

Kyoya(intercom): now I know that we had some issues with the last match which has now been dubbed by you, the people as "The wicked incident". But, I can assure you that we have everything under control. Now without further ado, lets get on with the next match.