chapter 8: the WHAT Cup? and the end of the Hanoi's

3rd person P.O.V:

On top of a school is a blue sphere where two students were about to start until something crosses Aoi's mind.

Aoi: wait don't we have classes to go too?

Then the sudden realization hit them

Ai: Oh yeah we do have classes to go too

Then Ai's gold eye started to glow as the sphere grew smaller and smaller until it went back into her eye as the two duelist exited before hand.

Yusuka: I guess we will settle this another time y/n.

Y/n: same with you.

As the four students went back to there class with y/n, Aoi and Ai apologizing for leaving class.

-timeskip 1 week-

Y/n P.O.V:

I was walking around town with Aoi, Ai and was surprised that even yusuka came with us. We decided to hang out until Ai spotted something out.

Ai: hey guys, look at the tv.

When Ai said that we all turned our heads toward the big TV on the wall and listen to the broadcast.

Broadcast: Hello everyone I would like to introduce myself, I am Kyoya Gaen and I am the head of the Gaen foundation.

Broadcast: and I would like to announce that I will be hosting a world dueling tournament to see who is the strongest in the world called: the Gaen Cup!

Aoi: the Gaen Cup?

Broadcast(kyoya): To qualify for the championship, a Duelist must either have:

1: participated in at least 50 official duels in a year, with a win rate of 60%

2: Six consecutive wins in official Duels.

Also this is a "team" competition so you must have a team as well, until then have a great day and I hope to see you there.

And just like that, duelist from all over the world started to enter official duels to enter the Gaen Cup.

Aoi: hey y/n are you gonna enter the Cup?

Y/n: *shyly* I-I rather not have all that attention on me.

AI: oh come on, it would be fun to see all these duelist fighting to see who's the strongest.

Y/n: I g-guess so

Aoi: tell you what, how about you enter the Cup for me?

Y/n: but I don't want to.

I turn to look Aoi and the moment I looked at her eyes was the worst decision I have ever made. She gave me, The Eyes.

I tried my best to resist them.

But they were to strong so, in the end I gave in.

Y/n: *defeated* fine you win

Aoi: great *turns to Yusuka* do you want to-

Yusuka: I decline

Aoi: you didn't let me finish.

Yusuka: I didn't have to let you finish to know what you were gonna ask me. Plus, I have better things to do then enter a tournament like Defeating the Knights of Hanoi.

As Yusuka said that he started to walk away leaving a pouting Aoi and me thinking about what he said.

Aoi: could you believe the nerve of him y/n?

I didn't here what Aoi said because I was more focused on what Yusuka said.

Aoi: y/n?

Y/n: uh, did you say something aoi?

Aoi: *shakes head* no don't worry about it.

Y/n: if you say so.

Ai: hey guys can I join your team?

Aoi: you what join, do you even have a deck?

Ai: of course I have a deck I just choose not to use it.

Y/n: I don't see a reason why she can't join us.

Aoi: I guess you on the team.

Ai: YEAH GROUP HUG!

Ai started to hug both of us and for some reason she is super strong for her physique.

Aoi: ok then, I guess we should go enter some official duels.

Y/n: yep.

Ai: *pumped* all right lets go, Team Alpha!

Y/n: team alpha?

Ai: yeah team alpha *starts to tear up*
D-do you n-not like it?

Y/n: no no its a great name, isn't it Aoi?

Aoi: yeah I like it.

Ai: *pumped again* Ok then lets go register team alpha.

And just like me, Aoi and Ai formed team alpha.

-meanwhile in Link VRAINS-

3rd person P.O.V:

Revolver is seen losing a master duel against a mysterious duelist who single handedly took down the WHOLE Knights of Hanoi by themself.

Revolver: I'm not done yet.

(Revolver LP: 1800)

???: you will be on this turn.

(??? LP: 4000)

???: I draw! I activate the field spell card Hades Gate.

Just then a giant dark gate appeared.

???: Thanks to this I can now summon my Ace monster out

???: Thanks to this I can now summon my Ace monster out. Come forth!

The mysterious duelist said as his voice became distorted and the gate opened to reveal a silhouette of a 3-headed dog.

???: *distorted voice* Finish him!

As he said this, chains started to wrap around borreload Dragon and dragged it closer to the beast until it was close enough to bite down on it, destroying the monster and blasting Revolover with flames of hell

Revolover: AAAAAHHHHH!!!

as the flames cool down it reveals a badly hurt revolver with the top half of his clothes burned and his mask broken.

(Revolver LP: 1800-0)

(??? WINS)

???: how weak, I was expecting something more from you, oh well no the knights of Hanoi are *distorted voice* no more!

As the mysterious duelist created a portal and left, leaving the leader of the Knights of Hanoi along with the members absolutely obliterated.