Chapter 7: New To School (Part 2)

(I noticed I never described Baylee's "disguise". But all she did was cut her hair shoulder length and put it into a low pony tail. She has bigger boobs so she has to wrap her chest in Gauss and wear more clothing. And since she looks like Bard just imagine him with longer hair.)

Baylee's POV~ 

"F-Fag?" I ask trying to contain my laughter. 

"Yeah. It's when a kid has to be another kid's butler, basically. Except the one who's being served has to be in a higher grade. So you won't get one." Robin says as he takes a bite of his breakfast. 

I sigh with a smile on my face and wipe away an invisible tear, "Oh that's good." 

"What are you talking about?" He says with his mouth full of food. 

"It's not polite to talk with your mouth full, you know. And, in America, fag means something different then what you guys are referring to it as." I take a bit of a pancake.

"What's it mean in your country?"

"Well, it's more of a put down. It means when a guy likes a guy. And that's what bullies call the guys who like the same gender."

"Oh. That's rude of them." He says looking down at his plate. 

"Thanks." 

"For what?"

"For not being an ass-hat." I smile. "By the way. Since I'm now apart of this school. Am I going to be someones fag?" 

"Yes, you are." He grins evilly.

"W-What?" I say scared at the rape face he's giving me. 

"You're gonna be MY fag." He points to himself. 

My jaw drops, "I thought you said you were in the same grade as me?!" I whisper yell at him across the table.

"Did I?" He puts his fork to his chin in thought then shrugs. "My mistake. I'm a grade higher then you." He smiles again.

I sigh, "Well, I guess it's better that it be you then someone else." (Did that make sense?) I was about to take another bite when everyone got up and headed outside, whispering to each other. Robin stood up as well and grabbed my wrist dragging me along with him. "What's going on?" 

"Shush, and put your hood up." He orders and puts his hood up as we walk outside. I put my hood up and crouch next to him as we hide behind bushes. I hear a crow caw. Then footsteps.

They seem to be heading up to the dorm. I think as everyone starts to whisper among each other. The foot steps stop and we all stand up. The hoods shadowing our upper faces. I look at the kid who was trespassing and notice it to be Ciel. Everyone surrounds him saying, "Its an outsider." "The crest of blue house." "An outsider..." 

"WHEN DID YOU ALL...?!" Ciel asks shocked.

Then the kid who's the fag to our house perfect, Violet, comes out. He had the sides of his head shaved down and the rest go into a disheveled Mo-hawk. He had piercings along his ears and a long scar that went from above his eye to down his cheek. He wore make-up and his nails were painted black. He stood proudly at the entrance of the dorm as he spoke, "Hey Hey, what business does a bookworm from blue house have with us? This isn't the place for people who can't do anything but study!" 

Everyone else basically chanted, "Get out!" Someone through a rock and hit Ciel on the head. He said ow and rubbed the spot where the rock hit. I gasped and covered my mouth. Ciel must have noticed because he looked right at me. 

Don't look at me like that. I think to myself as Ciel looks at me sadly. Everyone Yelled, "GET OUT!" "GET OUT OF PURPLE HOUSE!" And threw rocks at the poor child. Everyone, except me and Robin.