Chapter 11: Uh Oh!!

Previously: 

"Baylee!" 

Now: 

Ciels POV~

"Hey the tea smells great!" Says another voice. I stand up and turn to see Derek Arden. Derek walks casually over to a befuddled looking Greenhill and gets, to-close-for-comfort, up in Greenhill's face. "You're really..." Derek trails off then bites Greenhill's arm. (Who watched walking dead season 5?) Greenhill shrieks in pain. 

I've had enough of this. I think and rip off my eye patch. "Sebastian. Come" Sebastian appears behind me as the P4 rip Derek off of Greenhill. 

"Baylee?" Sebastian asks quietly. Sounding as though he doesn't believe its her. 

"Hello, Sebastian." She seems to calm about this. She strides over to the principle and leans on his shoulder. 

"Sebastian! Restrain Derek!" I order. He hesitates but does as I command. I pull my hand gun out and aim it at the principle. "What have you done to Baylee and Derek?" 

"Ehehe. Nice to see you again too, earl." The man chuckles and pulls off his top hat reveling his long grey hair. 

"Undertaker?!" 

"Eheehee. Hello, Earl. Long time no see, eh?" Sebastian ties Derek in the table cloth then moves in front of me putting his arm out. Silently telling me to stay back. 

"What happened?" I ask looking over at Derek who's trying to bite through his restraints.

"Oh, Derek? He's dead." He says oh-so casually. 

"What about Baylee?" I ask again, returning my gaze to the blonde in front of me. 

"Who? You mean this pretty thing right here?" He stands up and walks behind Baylee, putting his chin on top of her head and lazily putting his arms over her shoulders. I hear Sebastian growl as he did this. "Don't worry. She's just hypnotized. She was being dragged away by another student. I remembered the little episode her and the butler had and couldnt let her leave. So I killed the boy and brought her here." He motions around the room. 

"Why the sudden interest in my butler?" 

"Butler? Mr. Michaelis is your butler?" One of the students, in the corner, asks. I forgot they were there. "Yes. He is." I reply and return my gaze to the grey haired maniac. 

"Im not interested in him, himself. More interested in how he let a simple girl steal his black heart." He pulls Baylee closer to him by the waist and lifts her chin so he could examine her face. 

"Let her go!" Sebastian yells. 

"Get everyone out of here!" Edward yells and escorts everyone out. 

"I guess I could see it. She is a pretty little thing after all. I could keep her for myself. Would you like that?" He ignores Sebastian and asks Baylee, who doesn't respond. 

"You do anything to her and I swear-" Sebastian gets interrupted again. 

"Oh I know. How about you tell us why you let her nab your heart. Hmm?" Undertaker asks and smiles. Baylee's head then falls back as though she passes out in his arms. We wait a moment and her eyes shoot open. She gasps, "NO!" She looks around frantically before her eyes land on Sebastian. She sighs in relief, "Thank God."  She whispers to herself. 

~Sebastians POV~

She looks at me in relief then looks at Undertaker, "Who are you?" She sounds like shes disgusted, which I hold back a chuckle to, and tries to push away from him.