54. The Gift

Hannah threw a simple long sleeved (f/c) dress on your face as her way of waking you up this morning. It's Christmas and she couldn't wait to take you over to Ciel's. She still wishes only the best for you. "Wake up, (Y/N). Did you forget what today is?"

You shot up immediately and threw off your clothes wherever they landed and slipped on the dress. Hannah placed some small black heels at your side. At least she didn't throw the shoes at you.

Suddenly your room door flew open. Alois walked in, still in his pajamas, and stood right in front of you. "My, my!Where are you going all dolled up, (Y/N)?"

"Um, I—"

"We're going to town again." Hannah finished for you.

Alois gave Hannah a dirty look. "You two have been going to town a bit too much lately." He said as he aced around the room. "Why can't I tag along, hm? Hiding something?" Now he stood right in front of you, only inches away from your face.

You hesitated to answer. "No, defiantly not."

"Then what's the rush? I think I would love to join you two today." He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in closer.

"You can't." You said trying to pull away.

Hannah came between you two and placed her hands on your shoulders. "(Y/N) said she would help me with the errands for the dinner tonight. She's been so exited for it an wanted to surprise you, master."

Alois didn't believe it at first but gave in in the end. "Fine, go ahead. But if I find anything out—" he kissed your cheek "— you'll be in big trouble, my dear." He smiled and made his way to the doorway and gave a closed eye smile. "Have fun!"

After that Hannah rushed you to the carriage. "Hurry. Before he changes his mind." She got the carriage moving and you we're both off to the Phantomhive household. She made sure to actually pass by the town, in case you where being followed. Waiting it out a little bit, she finally took you. Just before the last turn Hannah pulled out her veil and covered her face.

You jumped off the carriage once you where at the front door. "Hannah, will you stay?"

Hannah lowered her head. "As much as I would love to I can't. I'm going to town to get the items needed for tonight anyway." She grabbed on the horse rein. "Enjoy yourself, ok?"

"I will." You smiled at Hannah and she smiled back. She left right away. You knocked on the front door and patiently waited.

This time, Ciel himself opened the door. He was dressed nicely with a grey suit with a blue ribbon and black gloved with matching black gloves. "(Y/N), welcome back." He gave you a short hug after letting you in and took your coat. "Allow me."

"Thank you, Ciel." You said with a smile.

Meanwhile, the Phantomhive staff where about to leave for their run of errands. They stopped and looked again to make sure it was really you.

"Oi, ain't that (Y/N)?" Bard said with a cigarette loosely hanging off his lips.

Mey-Rin lifted her glasses up and gasped. "I think it is! But how?"

"I can't believe it..." said Finny.

Sebastian came from behind and cleared his throat. "It is (Y/N). But I can't sense her soul and can't seem to remember anything at all."

"So what do we do?" Mey-Rin said.

"You stay hidden. We don't know how she could react or how it could affect her memory brining more people back in. My master and I are the only ones so far she has met, but last time I noticed she had severe headaches when it involved anything on her past memories. For now, you and Laura must go to town and get the items for tonight. Don't tell Laura either, I know she wouldn't listen to me if it's about (Y/N). Don't tell Snake either."