Mystogan

Not long after that, I was in a different city in Fiore, Hargeon. I was about to enter a café intent on eating my mourning away. As soon as I entered the café, something caught my eye. Sitting at one of the tables was a man wearing a dark costume covering everything but his eyes, who I recognized immediately. A man everyone talked about, but no one knew that well. One of the strongest members in Fairy Tail, Mystogan.

Curious, I walked up to him. "Hey, I'm (Y/N). Mind if I sit?"

He took one look at me, then went right back to eating. Despite the fact that he clearly wanted me to leave, I still sat down across from him. Even though I knew he didn't like to associate with people much, I just kept talking, trying to get him to loosen up a bit. There was something about him that intrigued me, and I really wanted to find out what.

It took a long time, but I eventually managed to get him to stop being so shy and quiet around me. We started off as really good friends, meeting up in between jobs. Eventually, we became something more, he became my boyfriend. We agreed not to tell anyone because of how everyone would react.

After about a year, he proposed to me. Of course, I said yes.

After he knew he could trust me, he pulled off his mask revealing himself to look exactly like Siegrain. He then proceeded to tell me about his birthplace, Edolas and what happened there. He also told me that he was the doppelgänger of Jellal/Siegrain, sharing the same name. Since he told me such a big secret, I decided to entrust him with my biggest secret. I told him everything about Zeref and my past, including Ankhseram and Mavis, of course leaving out the part about Natsu being my brother.

I was half expecting him to run away, but instead, he took me by the hand, looked me straight in the eyes and said, "I will never abandon you. I know you, and I know that you are nothing like what the history books say about you. You are kind, gentle, passionate, caring and selfless".

I was so touched, I could feel the tears of joy starting to well up in my eyes. That's when I realized something, I had fallen completely in love with him. When I had finally regained my voice, I smile and said, "Then how about we take each other's secrets to the grave?"

He nodded and we shared a passionate kiss. It turns out sharing our secrets had only brought us closer together.

He told me about the gateways to Edolas, the Anima and how he was trying to close them. I asked him to let me help, but he kept refusing.