Edolas

We were returning to Magnolia to try and close the Anima on top of it when it started raining heavily. That's when we knew we were too late. There, we ran into Wendy and Carla. Mystogan then revealed himself to be the Jellal that Wendy grew up with. We tried to get them to save themselves, but they refused to leave everyone else behind.

Right after Wendy and Carla left, the entire city of Magnolia started vanishing. Mystogan used his magic to prevent me from vanishing along with the city. We started searching the wasteland that once was the city of Magnolia.

Right after that, we ran into Lucy. It turned out Horologium saved her. We explained the situation as best we could in a short amount of time. Mystogan gave her one of those lollies that allowed the person eating them to use magic in Edolas. He then used his magic to send her there.

We went looking for the Dragon Slayers. I suspected that Natsu and Wendy would already be in Edolas, thanks to Happy and Carla. We found Gajeel as confused as ever. Mystogan explained the situation to Gajeel. He gave him the whole bottle of those lollies should he run into Natsu and Wendy, then used his magic to send Gajeel to Edolas.

After that, he turned to me. He handed me a lolly which I took. Then, he said, "I need you to go look for the others on Edolas. I'm going to stay here and try and find a way to close the Anima".

Pleading, I countered, "No, if you're staying, so am I".

"(Y/N), it's too dangerous!"

"I'm dangerous! I'm not going without you!"

I barely heard what he said next. "I'm sorry". While I was trying to figure out what he meant, he waved his stave and before I knew it, I was in a forest on a floating island where I ran into none other than Natsu, Happy, Wendy and Carla. I was so mad at my stupid fiancé.

"(Y/N), what happened?" Wendy asked me when they saw me.

With one word, they knew why I was upset. "Mystogan".

After that, we decided to try and find the guild together. After getting ourselves into trouble a few times, we stumbled upon a tree with a door and the words Fairy Tail on it. Everyone else was so excited, they ran into the guildhall and wouldn't even listen to me when I tried to warn them that it wasn't our Fairy Tail, but an alternate Fairy Tail. Everyone else was really shocked to find everyone in the guild acting like exact opposites of themselves.

Suddenly Edolas Lisanna showed up. Even though I knew that wasn't my best friend, I was still so happy to see her, I almost cried. It also hurt to see her because it reminded me that Lisanna's dead. Apparently, I wasn't the only one happy to see Lisanna. Natsu and Happy almost tackled her to the ground.

Suddenly, the guildhall teleported. Edolas Mirajane told us about The Fairy Hunter, Erza Nightwalker. That's when we told them the truth about us and Earth Land, of course leaving out the part about Mystogan. There, they told us how to get to the Royal City.

Not long after we left, we found out Edolas Lucy was following us, who decided to take us to the Royal City. After that, we came upon a small city where we decided to get some magic supplies. It turns out, Edolas wizards didn't have magic energy flowing throughout their bodies, they just had magical items.

While we were there, we ran into the royal army and decided to hide out in a house for a bit. Not long after that, we ran into our Lucy. Everyone was confused, so Lucy and I told them about her encounter with me and Mystogan.

The day was ending soon, so we decided to stay at an inn in another city for the night. When we woke up, Edolas Lucy was gone. Apparently, she had gone back to her guild hall, but she left instructions on how to get to the Royal City.