..•°°•..Chapter 9: Second Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..

..•°°•..Going Away..•°°•..

Resting the bowl of dog food side the bowls with water and milk. I made sure snowy had enough food to eat and toys to play with for 4 hours or more. I wanted to bring her with me but I couldn't afford to lose snowy in the crowd. Maybe next time when the crowd isn't large.

I was the only one awake at the moment. The launch was the only time my sisters wake up early for, the rest days they usually go late. Wearing a long jeans pants and a red macaroni strip vest I nodded in satisfaction at what I had on then pick up my black hooded jacket.

'2:01 a.m.'

"Josh is suppose to be here about now. Did he got lost?" I asked joking at the last part as I laugh I heard a honking.

'speak of the devil.' I thought.

Quietly I walked out my room making sure that I didn't wake up snowy who was sleeping on my bed.

"Be good snowy." I whispered before closing the door and made my way out the house. Locking back the door I ran towards the jeep as Josh open the door.

I hopped in closing the door behind me as he started the engine and drove off. I look at Josh who had a troublesome look on his face.

"Where too?" I asked ignoring it.

"Georgetown." Josh said smiling.

"Wait..." I started thinking, "Maybe we'll meet Latisha since she lived that side. " I said remembering she live in Lowmans Windward.

"Yeah." Josh said.

Driving though Sion Hill, the road to Dorsethra hill caught my attention which was decorated with lights. [Image above.]

"Wow They're going all out this year.. I wonder who will win the best lightnings?" I said out loud.

"I don't know.. The lights I've seen so far is great but we need to go the lighting up con..test." he said then went quite.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Nothing I just remembered Lily." He said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah she was crying to go along." He said smiling.

"Aww why didn't you bring her along?" I asked feeling sorry for her.

"I promised her if she woke up in time she'll go with me-"

"Let me guess." I said cutting him off, "She didn't move a inch when you tried waking her up."

"Yeah, and I couldn't wait so I had to go." Josh said.

"Okay. Guess it couldn't be help." I mummured.

After that the ride was quiet I wanted to ask if everything was okay but I couldn't bring myself too. Instead I looked outside watching the light passing by.....

"We're in South Union."

I perked up when I heard the name and started looking outside with anticipation. We weren't at our destination as yet but I wanted to see her.

Getting closer I squinted my eyes to see a short person waving, signalling us to stop. When we got close, a smile appeared on my face as Josh stop.

"Ria!" she said as she got in the back and closed the door.

"Hey Latisha." I said smiling.

"Am glad you came, I was afaird I wouldn't get any ride." she said pulling out her phone then started texting.