Death

My name is Lilitu May, Lilitu means 'of the night'. I am the princess of vampires and I'm eighteen years old. It's my duty to protect all the vampires from the humans who want to kill us. It's hard but that's the life I must live. There are Purebloods which are pure blooded vampires and there are Dhampirs which are half blooded vampires. Vampires don't drink blood well not the vampires that I'm the princess of anyways. There are many different vampire kingdoms. The vampire kingdom that I rule over, only sucks the color red out of red fruits and red vegetables. I closed my journal and put it in my desk drawer. I walked over to my bedroom door and opened it.

"Your highness." The guard bowed. "The Purebloods and the Dhampirs are fighting again." Claira said, looking at me.

"Lead the way." I said, looking at her.

 She lead me down the stairs and out of the castle. It was midnight. Claira lead me over to a group of people. They instantly stopped arguing and bowed. 

"What seems to be the problem here?" I asked, looking at them.

"Your highness. The Dhampirs are accusing us of killing their friend." A vampire said, looking at me.

"And the Purebloods are saying we killed our own and blamed it on them." A daphmir said, looking at me.

"Bella. Eliza. Enough of this. You two have been friends since we were little. Stop this arguing. Bella go home. Eliza. Show me where your deceased friend is." I said, looking at them.

Eliza nodded her head and lead the way. I followed behind her as Claira followed behind me. We went into a small house.

"Here she is... We were supposed to hang out yesterday but she never showed up. So I got worried and went to check on her. I found her here, dead." Eliza said, as tears filled her eyes.

I motioned for Claira to take Eliza out of the house so she could calm down. As soon as Eliza and Claira walked out of the house, closing the door behind them, I pulled the long sleeves on my dress, up to my shoulders, revealing my tattoos.

"Show me what happened here." I said, waving my hands over the table.

I took a step back and my tattoos glowed. Everything around me changed to what it looked like before. I saw someone in an all black cloak, covering their face. I tried to look closely but I couldn't see their face at all. The flashback ended and my tattoos stopped glowing. I covered my tattoos back up with my long sleeves. Showing what happened to her, didn't help me much. I took a deep breath and waved my hand over the dead person. She turned into ashes and put into a small urn. I picked up the urn and the house turned to brand new as I walked out the door, closing it behind me. Claira looked at me, I looked back at her and shook my head. Her head went down and she hugged Eliza.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys and girls. It's the author here. I wanted to say a quick thank you for 51 followers! Sorry that I did publish in a while. I've been busy and had a little bit of issues but I'm alright now. I hope you enjoyed this chapter of my new story. I love you all so much.