Kidnapped

The two men let go of Levin and he couldn't move. The two men grabbed me and tied my hands behind my back.

"Let go of me. Someone help!" I screamed, trying to get lose.

The men carried me away from Levin and as I saw Levin, his eyes closed as if he went unconscious. Tears filled my eyes as I couldn't do anything to help him.

"Please. At least let me heal him. Then I'll come with you without fighting." I said, as tears flowed down my face.

The leader glared at me then nodded his head.

"Fine but if you try anything then I will kill you." He said, snapping his fingers.

The two men put me down and untied my hands. I ran over to Levin as tears continued to flow down my face. I knelt down and put a hand on his chest. I could feel that his ribs were broken not two but all of them, he was close to death. I made my tattoos appear and they glowed, healing his broken ribs completely.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, standing up.

I made my tattoos disappear as I walked over to the leader.

The leader pulled a piece of cloth out of his pocket.

"I told you I was going to go with you without fighting." I said, backing away a little.

"Yeah well. I don't trust you." He snapped his fingers and the two men grabbed me. "So I want to make sure you can't get away." He said, putting the cloth over my mouth.

I tried to scream for help but my eyes felt heavy. My whole body felt as if it was going numb. I tried to push him away but all of a sudden everything went black.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys and girls. Sorry for the short chapter but it's currently 11:17 pm and I'm pretty tired. XD I hope you are enjoying the story so far. I'll be sure to write more once I have free time.