"Curse"

"People can also have red eyes if they are cursed you idiot." I said, crossing my arms.

"Your both cursed?" Kyla asked, looking at us.

"Yeah." I said, looking at her.

"What's your curse?" Kyle asked, with suspicion.

"We both are stuck with wolf ears and tail." I said, making my ears and tail appear.

Claira made her ears and tail appear as well. Kyla slapped Kyle in the back of the head.

"You don't ask someone what their curse is." She looked at Claira and I.

"You can hide your ears and tail." We hid our ears and tail.

"Sorry about him. He's obsessed with vampires dhampirs and purebloods. I have no idea why." She said, as Kyle grunted and walked off.

"It's okay." I said, as Claira walked back inside.

"Hey um. By any chance, do you or your friend have any skills in blacksmithing? We need a blacksmith because our last one left." Kyla said, looking at me.

"I do... Even though I'm a princess." I said, mumbling the princess part.

"Okay. Follow me. I'll show you where the blacksmith shop is so you can start working whenever you get the chance." She said, smiling.

I followed her and we stopped in front of a little shop with a fireplace and smithing tools.

"Thanks again Lilitu." She said, just before walking off.