Suspicion

I grabbed my mall infinite space bag off my cloak and pulled out a small coin purse filled with five hundred coins. I gave her the bag and she smiled.

"I hope you like your house." She said, just before walking away.

We walked inside the house and Claira closed the door behind us.

"How long are we going to stay here for, your highness?" Claira asked, looking at me.

"I don't know Claira. Let's just get some rest, and please, call me Lilitu." I said, looking at her.

"Yes, your- I mean yes Lilitu." She said, looking at me.

I smiled then walked upstairs and into one of the bedrooms. I set my bag on the bedside table and put my cloak on the end of the bed. I grabbed a short sleeve shirt and pants out of my bag. I left them on my bedside table and I climbed into bed, falling asleep a few seconds later. I woke up and changed into my short sleeve shirt and pants. I attached my small bag to my pants, walked out of my bedroom, and downstairs.

"Morning Claira." i said, walking over to the table.

"Morning Lilitu." She said, setting a plate of food in front of me.

"Thanks." I said, as she smiled in reply.

Once I finished eating, there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said, pushing my plate onto the table. I walked over to the door and when I opened it, and Kyle grabbed my wrist tight.

"Oww. Let go of me." I said, pulling my wrist away.

"That's rude you know." Claira said, walking over to us.

"Lilitu. Your coming with me." He said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me out the door.

"I said. Let go of me!" I shouted, knocking him to the ground.

The Lord walked out of her house and over to us.

"What's going on here?" Kyla asked, looking at us.

"This man tried to arrest me when I did nothing wrong." I said, pinning Kyle to the ground.

"Kyle. Why did you try to arrest her?" Kyla asked, as I got off Kyle.

"She's a vampire. Look at their eyes! Only vampire's have red eyes!" Kyle said, standing up and pointing at me.