The Helpful Wolf

When I opened my eyes, it was so dark that I couldn't see anything. I tried to move my arms but they were chained behind me. I pulled on the chains but they just got tighter. I looked around and it seemed as if I was in a jail cell, there was only a little bit of light which came from a small window with bars on it. I stood up and looked out the window. I could see outside the cell and I was underground but the window was above ground. I looked around and saw a small little wolf hiding by one of the trees near the woods. I made my ears and tail appear. I quietly howled so only the wolf could hear me. It's ears perked right up and it noticed me. It looked sad to see me trapped. It looked around, saw no one looking, and ran over to me.

"Go to the village and get a guard named Claira. Take this to her."

I tried my best to use my magic and I managed to make my tiara appear in front of the wolf.

"She needs to find me before they try anything. Please help me." I said, looking at the wolf as tears flowed down my face.

The wolf picked up my tiara in it's mouth, nodded it's head then ran off into the woods. I made my ears and tail disappear then I sat back down on the cold floor. A little while later I heard the wolf come back. I stood up and looked out the window at the wolf. The wolf looked at me then at the woods.

"She's hiding in the woods?" I asked, looking at the wolf.

The wolf nodded its head.

"Tell her she needs to find a way past those men to get me out. Please. Be careful." I said, looking at the wolf.

The wolf nodded it's head then ran off towards the woods.

A few minutes later I heard rattling at the door. I looked behind me but I couldn't see through the small crack. The door slowly creaked open to reveal...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love leaving you all on cliffhangers. I hope your enjoying the story so far. Sorry that I didn't update for a bit. I love you all so much. Peace <3