Showing the truth

"Your not a princess of vampire's though. So your just dinner." He said, leaning closer to my face.

I made my tattoos appear and I pushed him back.

"If you try to do that again, I will make you a human." I said, as my tattoos turned from black to red.

His eyes widened as he saw my tattoos.

"Sorry princess." He said, bowing.

"Get lost before I change my mind." I said, looking at him.

He ran off as I made my tattoos disappear. I shook my head as I walked into the house and closed the door behind me.

"Is everything okay?" Claira asked, looking at me.

"Yeah. Just had a long day... I'm gonna head to bed. Night Claira." I said, just before walking upstairs.

I went into my room, closed the door behind me, and locked it. I walked over to my bedside table, set my bag on the bedside table, and fell onto my bed. I ended up falling asleep. I woke up and changed into some old tattered clothes. I attached my bag to my pants and went downstairs. Claira was still asleep so I left a note on the table for her, and walked to the blacksmith shop. I started making new armor and daggers. I was hammering away when I heard someone walk up to me. I set the hammer down and looked up.

"Can I help you?" I asked, looking at them.

"I was wondering if you had any new armor? Mine doesn't really fit." A woman in guard armor said, looking at me.

"Just go inside and you'll see different sizes of armor. Try them on and see which one fits you best. If you need me, call my name, it's Lilitu." I said, looking at her.

"Thank you. I'm Lyla by the way." She said, just before walking through the door next to me.

I was about to start hammering again when I heard Lyla call me. I walked through the door and saw Lyla.