A date?

I stopped hammering and looked up at him. My face turned a little pink.

"S-sure. When?" I asked, looking at him.

"How about tomorrow? I can stop by your house and we can go on a picnic." Levin said, looking at me.

"Sure. That would be fun." I said, smiling.

Levin smiled back then walked away. I finished working on the sword then hung it on the wall. I put my apron on the hanger, walked to my house, and went into my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I put my bag on my bedside table and went to sleep. I woke up a little early but I didn't care. I took a shower, and while my hair was drying, I looked for an outfit in my bag. I pulled out a blue dress and black leggings. I changed into them then I braided my hair and let it dry. Once it completely dried, I took my hair out of the braid and it was super curly.

 Once it completely dried, I took my hair out of the braid and it was super curly

How your hair looks after you take it out of the braid except it's black XD.

I brushed my hair carefully so the curls would stay. I grabbed my bag and tied it around my wrist. I slid on ankle boots with two inch heels on them. I walked downstairs and saw Claira in the kitchen.

"I'm going out with Levin. I'll be back later.' I said, looking at her.

"I'm glad you two found each other again. Have fun. Be safe." Claira said, looking at me.

"I will." I said, just before walking out of the house.

Right when I turned around after closing the front door, I saw Levin.

"You look nice." Levin said, blushing a little.

"Thanks." I said, blushing as well. 

Levin and I walked out of the village and into the woods.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking at him.

"To a place I found on my way here. I think you'll really like it." He said, as we continued walking.