My tattoos

"Claira. You've been my friend for as long as I can remember. I trust you with everything I have and that's why I asked you to come here." Claira looked at me confused. "I'm going out for a while. I don't know how long I'll be gone for but I want to leave you in charge while I'm away." I said, looking at her.

"But your highness. Where are you going? I'm your guard. I'm supposed to be by your side." Claira said, looking at me.

"Then I'm counting on you to tell the second in command that he's in charge while we're away." I said, looking at her.

"Yes your highness. When are we leaving?" Claira asked, looking at me.

"Once the sun comes up. So pack your thing and meet me at the amaryllis flower garden." I said, looking at her. 

She nodded her head and walked out of my house. I went to my room and grabbed my small, infinite space backpack out of my dresser drawer. I put all my clothes in my bag except for a couple of dresses in my bag. I grabbed my journal and put it in my bag. I grabbed my tiara and put it inside it's magic box. I put the box inside my bag and tied the bag shut. I set it on the bed and changed into an all red dress and put my black cloak on over it. I put my hood up, attached the small bag to my cloak, and went to the amaryllis flower garden. I waited for Claira as it started to turn day. Claira walked over to me.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, looking at her.

She nodded her head as she put her sword in it's sheath. I pulled my sleeves up, revealing my tattoos.

"Your going to try and hide them?" Claira asked, looking at me.

"Yeah." I said, looking at her then at my tattoos.

I made them glow then they faded and disappeared. My arms started to hurt, so I quickly pulled my sleeves back down, we walked out of the forest, and down the road. My arms continued to hurt more and more but I ignored it as we walked down the road, in broad daylight. I put a curse on both of us so Claira and I both could make wolf ears and tail appear so it seemed like we were cursed. We walked down the road for hours and the bad part is, we didn't have any sleep since the day before. I stopped in my tracks and looked up at the sky.