(Y/N) Vs CRDL

Time Skip (1 week)

3rd P.O.V.

A week has passed since the accident with team CRDL, and you were walking down the hall moping of tiredness.

(Y/N):"Man that Glynda sure loves to be boring. No wonder shes single."

As you kept complaining about the lectures you noticed you were outside and that the sun was setting.

(Y/N):"Man that sure is one beautiful sun set."

You just stared forgetting about everything that had happened and feeling any worries just melt right off.

Ruby:"Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N):"Oh hey Ruby."

You watched as the red caped girl ran at you only to trip on a rock and was sent flying towards you landing on you."

Ruby P.O.V.

Ruby:"Ow, ow, ow, ow. That hurt."

(Y/N):"You ok Ruby?"

Ruby:'Y-yeah"

(Y/N):'Well then can you get off of me?"

I quickly looked down and noticed in the position we were in. I felt my cheeks get incredibly hot.

Ruby:"u-u-umm BYE."

I quickly got up and ran as fast as my legs could go towards my room trying to hide my embarrassment.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

(Y/N):" Well that was strange."

I just shrugged it off and continued to my room going the apposite way.

(Y/N):"Oh wait its the way Ruby went."

Time skip Next Day

I woke up from my dream with Violet sleeping beside me again.

(Y/N)*Man ever since i told them about being this faunus thing Violet has been treating me like a pet.*

I slowly rose trying not to wake her up. I was half way up, that was after Violet wrapped her arms around my neck.

Violate:" Where do you think your going."

I glanced at her and saw that grin to grin smile of hers but this time it was more diabolic than usual.

Violet:" So where were you going."

(Y/N):"N-no wh-where."

Violet"Than come back to sleep school doesn't start for four hour."

(Y/N):"*Gulp* Yes ma'am"* God dam she's scarier than a great one.*

Time Skip lunch

I was sitting with my team as well for team RWBY and JNPR

Ruby:"No way really?"

(Y/N):"Yep"

I had finished telling them of the time i fought a whole army of grim. In reality it was a whole group of werewolf when a Velvet approached our table along with what i can guess is her team.

Velvet:"H-hey (Y/N)"

(Y/N):"Hey Velvet whats up."

VelVet:"I i ju-just wanted to show you m-my team."

Coco:"Sup im Coco Adel.* A soldier girl huh*

Yatsuhashi:" Im Yatsuhashi Daichi"* A juggernaut*

Fox:"Hello there im Fox Alister"* And a blind guy *