Chapter 1

*Two weeks later*

Louis rocked Darcy to sleep behind the set of an interview. The lads haden't done an interview for a while and ,things were different now. They had a baby to keep quite and care for, while trying to also focus on work. Lou Teasdale, their make up artist, joined them after not seeing them for six months. She sat face to face chatting, and giving each boy a touch-up.

The hardest was Louis, who was-so far-taking twenty minutes to cover up.

"This is going to take a minute." Lou sighed softly, brushing Louis' face. 

"I haven't slept much in the past two weeks." Louis groaned, tiredly, "Darcy's kept us up." 

"Baby's are hard." Harry yawned, taking over rocking Darcy.

Lou shook her head. "I know. Lux never liked to sleep." She brushed Louis' face one more time. "There. I think you're set now." 

"Set for make up." Louis yawned, "Who's going to catch me if I fall asleep during the interview?" 

Harry raised his hand. "I would say me, but I can't catch you if I fall asleep." Harry stopped rocking Darcy. "Finally, she's asleep." 

"I know that feeling." Lou whispered, "I'll watch her while you are working." 

"Thanks, Lou." Harry yawned.  

Louis and Harry kissed Darcy's head and went to find the other boys. 

~*~

"You look really knackered." Laim shrugged, patting Louis' leg as they sat on the interview couch. 

"You can tell?" Louis sighed, "So much for make up." 

"You'll be alright, mate. It probably wont even show up on camera." 

"Is this THE interview?" Zayn asked. 

"Yeah," Harry groaned, "we've been regretting this one." 

"The world is going to have to know sometime." Niall shrugged, "Darcy can't stay hidden forever. Everyone is going to want to know why you are so exhausted as well. You have to tell them."

Louis covered a yawn. "If it comes up."

 "Hello, lads." Jenny,the interviewer,greeted, sitting behind the camera, "How've you been?" 

"Good." Liam answered with a smile. 

"That's good." Jenny smiled, looking at her paper of questions, "Looking down the list' these seem like really easy ques-" she froze. 

Louis looked into Harry's eyes. He mouthed the words "She knows...". Harry nodded, and patted Louis' leg in comfort. 

"This is big news." Jenny finally spoke, "Louis...I...um..." 

Louis bit his lip. "You found it?"

Jenny answered with surprise. "Yeah...I did. Is that the little one I saw backstage?" 

"That's our baby." Harry smiled, holding Louis' hand. 

"So my facts here are right then?" Jenny asked. 

"Yes." Louis answered, "She's OUR baby. I will explain more when we get to that question." 

"Alright then." Jenny cleared her throat, "Let's get on with it." 

~*~ 

"Any new songs out yet?" Jenny asked. 

"I believe we have a new one coming out next week." Liam answered, "It's off our new album, which is called 'Secrets'. It's got a new sound that we hope fans enjoy. We are really excited."