Chapter 2

Louis wasn't wrong. That wasn't the last interview. Now, everyone wanted one with him and Harry. For the next week, every other call on their phones was to set up time for interviews, sometimes seven in one day. It was exhausting. Thankfully, Darcy slept most of the time, but that only made it a little better. Louis and Harry still weren't getting any sleep. The longest they got was a three hour car ride to an interview, having just finished one, snuggled together. Darcy slept the whole ride, making it so they could sleep as soon as their seat belts clicked. Each interview grew closer and closer together, with only minutes in between most. The more interviews they had, the worse their sleep deprivation got-and so did their mood. They were usually use to venue-after-venue, but even those had days of rest in between. These were running on empty, so much so, Lou was even running out of make-up,  leaving her, and the two lads, extremely happy when the last call came in. They had done interviews with everyone; everywhere. This one meant they could finally go home and sleep-at least until tour started again. They made it through the interview without passing out, said good-bye to Lou, who also needed lots of sleep, and headed home. The seven hour ride was more relaxing than the rest, but it still wasn't enough. Darcy woke up twice, meaning Louis had to also wake up and feed her. Then, Louis' neck started to ache from not being in a bed and he couldn't get comfortable. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and cuddled up against him, hoping it would help, but Louis still wasn't comfortable, though it was better, he still longed for a bed. After a "seven hour drive, four hour sleep" trip, they arrived home. Tiredly, they waved to the limo driver and went inside. Harry put Darcy in her crib and followed Louis to their bedroom. Louis flopped onto the bed and Harry stripped down to his boxers.

"Bae," Harry whispered, tiredly, "why did you keep saying 'my baby'? She's my baby as well."

"Do we have to do this right now?" Louis groaned, "I have a head ache."

"Yes." Harry demanded, "I want to know."

"I don't know." Louis wined, "I guess...I don't know."

"Tell me."

"Harry..."

"Tell me!" He begged, sitting Louis up and pulling off his shirt.

"Harry, please..." Louis wined, again.

"I want to know."

"Harry please!" Louis wined, "I haven't slept for weeks,  at least not very long. Please stop..."

"But I-"

"Harry," Louis interrupted, leaning on Harry's shoulder, "I'm knackered. I have a headache. My neck aches and I haven't kissed you in seven days. Please, do we have to do this?"

"I'm sorry." Harry whispered, stroking Louis' hair, "Have you really been counting?"

"Yes." Louis mumbled, "I need them and haven't gotten any."

"Well, you might want to start counting again." Harry smiled, laying Louis down.

"Why's that?"

Harry kissed him. "That's why." he smirked.

"Oh." Louis moaned, half asleep.

Harry laid down beside him and nestled his face into Louis' shoulder.

"Harry." Louis whispered, even more asleep, "I actually don't know why I said that. I was just really tired and I think the breast feeding gave me more of a connection then what I was expecting."

"It's okay." Harry moaned, "I still love you. Now go to sleep, you need it."

Louis snuggled into Harry more, clinging to him, and after a few seconds they were both asleep.