Chapter 5

The next morning Harry and Louis said goodbye to Mckeen and headed towards Anne's house. Two hours passed and they pulled into the driveway. Louis opened the car door and helped Harry out. They walked to Anne's front door and knocked.

"I wonder who that is." a voice spoke from the other side.

The door opened. 

"It's daddy and daddy." Anne cheered to Darcy.

"Hey sweetie." Louis smiled, taking Darcy in his arms.

The boys walked inside.

"Thank you for watching her." Harry smiled, hugging Anne.

"Well she is my grand-baby." Anne answered with a kiss to Harry's cheek, "I would do anything to help my baby to get better too. How you feeling?"

"I'm okay now." Harry groaned, "Still in pain, but alive."

"I'm glad!" Anne smiled, tickling Darcy, Besides we all had lots of fun."

Just then, Gemma and Robin walked through the door.

"Harry?" Gemma asked, clinging to her brother, "I thought you were in a coma?"

"I was." Harry hugged her tightly, "I am okay now."

"I missed you." Gemma whispered, almost in tears.

"And I missed you." Harry whispered back.

Gemma let go and Robin took her spot.

"It's good to have you back, Harry."

"It's good to be back."

"It's good to see you, as well." Robin smiled, hugging Louis.

"You as well, Robin." Louis hugged back.

Robin patted Louis' shoulder. "I never got to say congratulations, so congratulations."

"Thank you."

Darcy began to cry.

"Shh. It's okay." Harry comforted.

"She's probably hungry." Anne spoke, "Want me to get her a bottle?"

"No." Louis answered, "I've got this one."

He lifted his shirt and began to nurse Darcy. Anne, Robin and Gemma all gave him a strange look.

"Privacy please?" Louis demanded.

Everyone left the room, except Harry. He laid across the couch, one leg up and one down. He motioned for Louis to sit with him. Louis held Darcy and sat in the opening of Harry's legs and leaned against him. Harry put his hands under Louis' and helped support Darcy. Louis leaned against Harry's chest. Harry rested his chin on Louis' head and held him and Darcy tightly.

~*~
Harry snuck out of the flat that night, but not before kissing Louis. He drove to the nearest jewelry store called The Big One, and went inside. He walked up to the counter and looked at all the rings, but couldn't seem to find the right one. Harold, the jeweler, knew Harry was lost and went over to help. 

"Can I help you?" he asked.

Harry looked up and saw Harold's name tag. "Nice name." he smiled.

"Is it yours?" Harold asked.

"People think it is." Harry laughed, "It's just Harry. Although, my boyfriend likes to joke and call me Harold."

"Cute." Harold chuckled, "What's his name?"

"You seem to be really okay with me saying boyfriend. Why's that?" Harry asked, confused.

"I have one of my own." Harold smiled, "His name is Lewis."