Chapter 13

~One Month Later~ 

Louis and Harry were happy to be back in their own beds. Tour was over, and they could now get some well needed sleep. That was their plan at least. Until, William decided he was going to show up.

Louis sat up in bed and shook Harry awake. "Bae," he whispered, painfully, "it's time."

"What?" Harry yawned, still half asleep.

"I'm having a baby!" Louis groaned.

Harry shot up. "Shit!" he grunted, getting out of bed, "Can you stand up?" 

"I think so." Louis moaned, slowly getting out of bed. 

Harry helped him stand. "Got it?" 

"Yeah." Louis sighed, stretching his back, "You get Darcy." 

Harry went into Darcy's room and took her out of her crib, trying not to wake her. He carried her down to the car and sat her in her car seat. 

"Ready to be a big sister?" Harry whispered, buckling Darcy's belts. 

Harry took Darcy and returned to Louis' side, helping him out to the car. When they were all in, Harry stared the car and made one more trip to Temple View. 

~*~ 

"We've got something to ease your pain." Mckeen said to Louis, meeting them at the front door.

"I'll take anything." Louis grunted painfully. 

The group followed Mckeen down the maze one more time. They seem to make this a regular thing, but today they went in a different direction than usual. They still went into Mckeen's wing, but the door was not the same. This room had, what seemed to be, a giant tub in the middle of the room. There was a bed, some couches, a TV and some monitors. The room was really decorative to be a birthing room, and confused the boys. They had never seen a room anywhere like this before.

 "What's this?" Harry asked, setting Darcy's cradle on the couch. 

"It's a water birthing room." Mckeen answered, filing the tub with water. 

"Why?" Louis asked, leaning his head against the wall. 

"It will be much easier for you and the baby." Mckeen explained, "You will need to undress though." 

"Great." Louis grunted, taking off his shirt and sweatpants but leaving his boxers on, "Can I leave these on for now?" 

"Only until your water breaks." Mckeen chuckled, "Then, it's into the tub." 

Louis agreed and laid on the bed. "Am I doing this alone?" 

"No." Mckeen answered, "We actually prefer the partner get in also." 

Harry looked at Louis and winked. "I guess so." he joked. 

Louis grabbed his side, "Ouch!" he moaned. 

"Wont be long now." Harry chuckled. 

~*~

Louis and Harry laid on the bed cuddled together, trying to pass the time with a little Friends. Suddenly, Louis nervously closed his legs. "I will never get used to that feeling." he squinted, as his water broke.

"Looks like it's bath time." Harry sighed, taking off his clothes.

"Here we go." Louis groaned, stripping off his soaked boxers.

When the water was done filling, Harry climbed into the tub. Mckeen helped Louis climb inside. Louis sat down in between Harry's legs, spreading his open.