Chapter 10

~Two Months Later~

Harry woke up and noticed Louis standing by their-what felt like 50th- hotel mirror. He had his shirt lifted just enough so his stomach showed. He had one hand on top of his stomach, almost cradling it, like he did for Darcy. Harry could tell Louis wanted this baby.

"Looks like somebody's feeling better about this whole thing." Harry spoke with a groggy voice, sitting up in bed.

Louis flinched a little and turned toward Harry. "You scared me. I didn't know you were awake."

Harry walked over and hugged Louis from behind, helping cradle his stomach. Louis closed his eyes and leaned against Harry.

"I knew you wanted this baby." Harry whispered, kissing Louis' neck.

"Of course." Louis smiled, "I just don't know if my body can handle another baby-this soon."

"The only way to find out is to do what we did before."  

"But I'm scared." Louis admitted, holding Harry closer.

Harry hugged him tightly. "Don't be." he whispered, kissing Louis' neck one more time, "I was there before, I'll be there again. I wont let you do this alone."

"I know, babe, but this is my body." Louis sighed, "I don't know if my insides will let me-"

Harry interrupted with a kiss. "Shh." he whispered, "Just play it day by day and before you know it, we will have a Styles Jr. or Darcy two."

Louis giggled, feeling a bit better. "Promise you wont leave?"

Harry hugged him tighter. "How much have we been through?"

"A lot..."

"How long have we been together?"

"Long time..."

"And through all the rumors and stress, I've been by your side. Do you think I'm leaving?"

"No." Louis smiled a giddy smile.

"Exactly." Harry smiled back, looking into the mirror. He put his hand over Louis' on top of Louis' stomach. "I'm not leaving. Ever."

Louis closed his eyes. Maybe he shouldn't worry.

"Hey, maybe you will show this time." Harry laughed softly.

Louis laughed back, more confident now, "You know what. I actually hope I show, as well."

Harry kissed Louis' neck and softly tugged on his arm. "Let's go back to sleep. We've got a show tomorrow."

"Good idea." Louis agreed, yawing.

~*~

After their concert the next day, Louis called up Mckeen. He waited nervously as the phone rang. After three rings a familiar voice answered.

"Hi, Louis." Candy answered happily, "Do you need to make an appointment for Darcy?"

"Hello, Candy." Louis smiled, remembering they had his number on speed dial, "Actually, I was hoping to talk with Payton."

"I'll transfer you over." Candy answered, "Wait one second."

The phone made a click sound. "Hello, Louis." Mckeen picked up, "Is something wrong?"

"I thought so at first," Louis sighed, putting his hand on his stomach, "but actually nothing's wrong. It's something good."

"What is it?"

"I'm positive." Louis answered, hoping for the best.

"You mean you are pregnant...again?"

"Yes. I found out two months ago."

"Harry's?" Mckeen joked.

"Whom else's would it be?"

"I know," Mckeen chuckled, "Shall I set an appointment date?"

"Would that be the gender one?"

"That depends." Mckeen answered, "How far along are you?"

"Next week I'll be in my fifth month." Louis calculated in his head, "I'm at four right now."

"Than yes. This one would be the gender one. Do you want to know?"

Louis didn't answer. He didn't know what he wanted.

"That's something I'll let Harry decide when we get there.He's really excited."

"Alright," Mckeen asked with a chuckle, "How's Monday next week?"

Going through the tour schedule in his mind, Louis responded. "That should work."

"I'll see you boys in a week then."

He wrote the date on a small note pad sitting on the TV stand. "Got it."

"Alright." Mckeen sighed, "Oh and Louis before you hang up..."

"Yes?"

"Congratulations, to both you and Harry."

"Thanks." Louis smiled, hanging up the phone.

He kissed sleeping Darcy on the head, laid on the bed and cuddled next to Harry-who had also fallen asleep already. He watched Harry and cuddled closer to his chest. The sound of Harry's heartbeat was like a lullaby, that almost instantly put Louis to sleep.

~*~