Chapter 3

Around 7:00pm the next day, Harry, Louis and Darcy appeared at Anne's house.

"Thank you for watching Darcy tonight, mum." Harry smiled, fixing Darcy's dress, "Louis and I could really use some 'us' time. " 

"I understand." Anne responded, coming from the kitchen, "How are you feeling, Louis?" 

"Tired." Louis sighed. 

"I know that feeling." Anne giggled. 

"Alright, here's her bag." Harry stood, handing Anne the purple diaper bag, "Everything is in here-"

"What about feeding?" Louis interrupted. 

"I assume she uses bottles?" Anne asked. 

"Actually, no." Harry smirked. 

"She's breast fed." Louis squinted nervously. 

"She can survive a bottle for one day." Anne joked, "I have some for when Lux visits. You boys go have fun." 

Harry kissed Anne's forehead, "Thanks, mum."

"We'll be back in a bit." Louis smiled, kissing Darcy, followed by Harry.

Anne and Darcy waved goodbye as Harry and Louis left.

~*~ 

Harry and Louis entered the doors of Bent, their favorite restaurant, and met the greater at the door.

"Can I seat you boys?"  Sammy, their usual server, asked.

"Hello, Sammy. Table for Stylinson." Harry answered with a smile, "We have a reservation."

"Here you are." Sammy pointed, crossing off their name, "If you'd follow me, we'll get you your seat."

Harry and Louis followed Sammy to their table.

"Here we are, lads." Sammy smiled, setting down the menus, "Can I get you some drinks?" 

"We'll have two ciroc coco and cola's please." Louis answered, puling out a seat for Harry. 

"A little festive tonight, Louis?" Sammy asked, surprised. 

"Special occasion." Harry winked at Louis, taking his seat. 

"Alright, just be sure to be safe." 

"Yes, Sam." Louis sassed, taking his seat. 

Sammy patted Louis' shoulder and walked into the kitchen. 

"The lights are just right in here." Harry sighed, leaning on his folded hands. 

"They are." Louis swooned, looking in Harry's eyes, "The green in your eyes is so perfect under this them." 

"I'm glad my mum is watching Darcy tonight." Harry smiled, taking Louis' hand, "We needed some 'us' time." 

"This is perfect." Louis smiled back, locking their fingers together. 

"Two ciroc coco and cola's." Sammy spoke, placing the drinks on the table.

"Thank you, darling." Louis winked. 

"Should I bring your usual?" Sammy asked, picking up the menus. 

"Bring one." Harry answered, staring at Louis, "We are going to share tonight."

Sammy shook her head and returned to the kitchen. 

"What are we going to do tonight?" Louis asked, rubbing Harry's hand. 

"I'm not sure." Harry responded, sincerely, "However, just spending time with you is wonderful." 

Louis kissed Harry's hand. "The same goes for you. Although, drinks do sound good. I haven't been able to drink for ten-almost eleven-months now."