Chapter 4

~Three Days Later~
"Good morning, Harry. Ready to walk?" Mckeen asked, entering Harry's room.

"I guess so." Harry answered, feeling a little uneasy.

"Looks like we're in opposite roles." Louis joked.

"Haha." Harry answered, his stomach starting to hurt, "Let's just get this done."

Mckeen and Louis helped Harry stand up.

"Oh no." Harry groaned, biting his lip holding something back.

"What's wrong?" Mckeen asked.

Louis looked at Harry. He knew what was about to happen, really soon. He pulled Harry away from Mckeen and helped Harry run to the bathroom. Harry fell to his knees and vomited into the toilet. Louis rubbed Harry's back in comfort. After a few more times, Harry wiped his mouth. Louis got him a cup of water from the sink. When he was done drinking, Harry grabbed Louis' hand and and stood up. They walked out of the bathroom and sat on Harry's bed. 

"Not fun is it?" Louis asked, comforting Harry.

Harry shook his head, hoping nothing else would come out.

"Are you pregnant?" Louis joked.

"Haha." Harry answered, a little angry.

"It's his concussion." Mckeen explained, "He hasn't stood up since we brought him in here. His body wasn't ready for you to stand yet. We probably should've made you stand up sooner, but you'll be okay tomorrow."

"Good." Harry sassed, "I want to go home."

"If you don't have anything go wrong tonight, you can go home tomorrow."

Harry sighed. "Good."

Mckeen looked at her pager. "I've got to take this." she apologized, "I'll be right back." she called out, leaving the room.

Louis leaned over and kissed Harry.

"You still want to kiss me after that?" Harry asked, confused but satisfied.

"Why not?" Louis answered, "I love you."

"I love you, too." Harry smiled, running his hand down Louis' leg, stopping suddenly, "Someone's happy." he winked.

"Always happens around you." Louis shrugged, "I can't do anything about it."

"Sure you can. Go shut the door." Harry winked.

Louis got up and walked to the door. He put a "Do Not Disturb" sign on the handle, then closed and locked the door. He walked back over to Harry, who now had his legs up. Louis froze at the edge of the bed and slowly took off his shirt. He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants-leaving just his boxers. He climbed on the bed and pulled off Harry's scrub pants.

"Your turn to top." Harry joked.

"I planned on it." Louis sassed, kissing Harry.

He began to kiss Harry's neck all the way to his v-line. Harry started to moan as Louis started to thrust him. After a few moments, Harry's body began to pulse.

"FASTER!" he screamed.

Louis thrusted faster and faster and Harry peaked, his body pulsing even more. Louis wasn't far behind because seconds later he also peaked, inside Harry. Louis' body pulsed and he fell on top of Harry.

"I...think...you should be...on top...more often." Harry smiled, catching his breath.

"I'd..love....that." Louis agreed, also catching his breath, "That...was amazing."

"We can't get pregnant that way." Harry joked.

Louis looked at him and squinted, right before kissing him passionately.

~*~