five

"My name is Solar. As for your mother, she is still alive. "

"What?!" I yelled.

I was shocked. I had so many questions. How did she know my mother?  How is my mother alive? Why did she drag me here? How does she know me?

"All your questions will soon be answered. Don't worry. "

She took a key out of her purse and held it out in front of her (what lucy looks like when summoning a celestial spirit). She turned it and a ripple effect happened right in front of her. It looked like what would happen if you placed it in water but it was instead in the air. Immediately after, a portal started to take shape.

I looked through it to see a whole different land.

Solar grabbed my hand once again and dragged me into the portal. Once we went through, I looked around me. Hundreds of floating islands surrounded me, all of them looking different. I was too amazed at the scenery to even notice that I was on a floating island too. It looked like we were high in the sky. Clouds surrounded us just like the islands and when you looked down from them you could only see more clouds.

"What is this place?" I asked Solar.

"This Lucy, is the dragon realm."

"D-dragon realm?!"

"Oh yes! I almost forgot about your memories."

She took out a small bottle that was filled with colourful air.

"This might be a bit overwhelming," she said as she took the plug off the bottle and opened my mouth. She 'poured' the mysterious air down my throat.

Suddenly, memories of my childhood came flooding back to me. Memories of Solar and dragons came back to me. It was so much that I couldn't take it.

I fainted.

-----
was this chapter nice? idk it feels weird to me.