The date, part 1 (35)

"Fall in love with someone who doesn't make you think that love is hard"
________

ALLY POV:

I smiled at her and Bella and I followed her downstairs to a large room with dressed manikins everywhere and a large designing desk at the back of the room.

"I've just finished this new dress that I think would look amazing on you, but I'm not sure you'll like it, I think it's a bit short for your style" Kim mentions while we follow her to the end of the room.

Kim goes and stands beside a manikin dressed in a really nice black dress.

"You would let me wear one of your dresses?" I smile at Kim.

"Of course babe, Bella here doesn't wear them ever because of the length but maybe I can convince you too?" Kim smiles.

"I love it" I beamed going over to have a better look at the dress.

It was a strapless, short black dress with gold strips around the waist and decorating the neckline.

It wasn't what I would usually wear because it was very 'notice me' but I kinda loved that demand about it as well.

Kim beamed when she saw how much I liked it and got it off the manikin.

"Put it on!!" Bella smiled at me encouragingly pouting towards the change room in the space.

If Kim wasn't here I would just get changed infront of Bella but I walked over to change room to put it on.

It hugged my curves perfectly, the gold strip going exactly across the smallest part of my waist, my boobs were a little out but it looked so good.

The length was a bit short as well but I loved it.

I walked out of the change room and instantly heard Bella clapping and nodding and her mom smiling and nodding just as much.

"It looks lovely!!" Kim beamed coming over to me to just fix it up a little.

"I have the perfect shoes for that dress!!" Bella says excitedly practically dragging me and her mom back up to her room.

She rummaged through her closet and eventually comes out with black, stiletto pumps that had a small ankle strap and a gold like near the sole of the shoe.

"They're perfect!!" Kim smiles while I nod in agreement.

"Kim are you sure it's okay for me to wear this?" I confirm looking at her.

"Of course, it looks amazing!!"

"Thankyou so much" I beam giving her a hug.

"Come and show me how you did your makeup before you go?" She questions, I smile and her agreeing and Kim walks out.

"I love that dress on you so much" Bella says looking me up and down.

"It's so pretty" I smile and turn around allowing Bella to admire it even more.

"Okay!! Hair and makeup?" Bella says putting on her serious face.

"Okay" I laugh walking to sit in the bathroom.

***

It was now just before 6:00 and Bella and I were both waiting to get picked up. We had straightened my hair and did my makeup nicely.

It was a little fake for me but even I can admit it looked good, I had darkish eye shadow on and bright red lips aswell as all the basics.

The makeup and hair matched my dress, and Kim agreed. Bella and I went and found her when we were ready and she loved everything about my outfit.