Part 5

Night

"we have night plans....are you coming?"

sanskar reads message from lakshah and types a reply and send it then dials swara'a number.

"where are you?..."sanskar asked,holding phone in one hand and steering wheel with other hand.

"i came for shopping......"swara said as she put a dress on herself and looks in mirror then makes face and put the dress back.

"when your shopping will complete?"sanskar asked in annoyed tone.

"hmm....it will take time,i am not able to decide which color,blue or red,its so confusing."swara said in confusing tone.

"red...."sanskar said and cuts the call.

"what?....hello!...sanskar!"swara said and looks at screen,makes face then keeps blue dress on herself and smiles.

*****************************

"i thought you were busy?..."lakshah said when sanskar sits to his adjacent chair.

"i think i should go back..."sanskar said and was going to stand when sahil keeps hand on his shoulder.

"sit down....where are you now a days,why don't you come when we make hang out plans?"sahil said while glaring at him.

"stop nagging like girl.....by the way where are girls?"sanskar said,trying to change topic.

"they went for shopping....will come directly from there"

"shopping?.....why women do shopping? can't they sit at home"sanskar said in very annoyed tone and picks up his drink.lakshah and sahil looks at him then shook their heads.

"take the names of devils and devils are here."sahil said while pointing toward stairs.they follows his gaze and saw kavita and ragini coming toward them.

"what the..."Sanskar coughed over his drink seeing swara coming out from behind themswara also looked at him and stopped in her steps.

"lucky you know what happened today?..."ragini quickly goes toward lucky,makes her puupu sit on chair and holds lucky's both hands.

"what?..."lucky asked and slides her hair strand off from her face.

"my tommy was lost in that giant mall..."ragini said with worried face.sahil and kavita rolls their eyes and lucky smiles at her.kavita goes and sits beside sahil and smiles at him.sanskar and swara was still looking at each other.

"then how did you find him?..."

"i made an annoucement and she found him and bring him to me...."ragini said and looks at swara.

"why are you still standing there...."ragini asked,making swara look at her.

"oh! i am sorry i forgot to introduce you....they all are my friends,lakshah,sahil and sanskar,guys she is swara,because of her my tommy came back to me otherwise i would have lost him today"ragini said and swara shakes hand with them.ragini again turns back to lakshah.Swara sits between kavita and sanakar.she shahes hand with sahil then sanskar.she tries to pull her hand back from sanskar's grip but he tights his grip. 

"you swara!...you should never spend weekend nights inside house."kavita said with friendly smile.swara pulls her hand from sanskar's grip and looks at kavita.

"you were going to spend sunday night at home in New York?"sahil looked at swara with weird look.

"um...actually i just settled in new york just now therefore i don't have friends with whom i can hang out."swara said nervously.