Ch14 Bad Guy

Anastasia POV 

Hearing  a knock at the door I popped my eyes open waiting to see who it was. "Jackson, Anastasia, wakey wakey, breakfast is ready I want to get in there to grab a few towels if you don't mind." "One second!" I panicked and hit Jackson trying to wake him up. "Jackson, wake up your mom is at the door, hurry." He wouldn't move so I moved to the end of the bed to his ear. "Jackson get up your mom is at the doo..Hey!" He rolled over putting his arm around me now laying on top of me. "Get your heavy ass of of me were gonna get caught stupid." "Is everything okay in there?" I heard the door knob turning so I stopped and laid down. She came into the room.

 "Oh goodness well excuse me lovebirds good morning, i'm just gonna grab theses towels out of here and go don't mind me. I mentally face palmed. I couldn't even move because of this cow on top of me. "Breakfast will be outside this morning so don't stay in bed too long." "Yes ma'am well be down shortly." "Alrighty then i'll see you two shortly then." she walked out closing the door and a sigh of relief came out my mouth. How can this man still be asleep. I pulled my arm from under him and pinched his ear and he finally jumped out his sleep. "Jesus Anastasia why  do you wake me up so violently! and why are you under me?"

 I squirmed away from him and got out of the bed walking to the bathroom to wash my face. "Your mother was in here she said breakfast was ready." "Okay." He came into the bathroom to wash his face too and what he did next caught me way off guard. This man was taking his shirt off! "Aye what are you doing!?" He looked at me with a confused look. "What i'm just changing." "Can you not strip while i'm in here please?" a smirk crawled on his face. "What you don't want to see my abs?" This man was really trying me right now. I rolled my eyes and speed walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind me.

 God that man was so annoying I mean taking off his shirt in front of me, just disrespectful. I mean who would even want to look at those incredible toned abs, not me, absolutely not. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the shower going and Jackson came out the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his body. I tried to fight from looking at him but damn why is this man so muscular I mean his jawline is so sharp it could cut me, and those biceps, and shoulders. "Are you gonna stare at me all day or are we going to breakfast?" I blinked a couple of times getting out of my daze and I looked away feeling embarrassed.

 So I ran out of the room. I continued walking the long hallway until I came across a window and I could see Jackson's family sitting at a long table outside in the the fresh air with beautiful flowers everywhere. I wasn't sure how to get outside so I just followed the smell of bacon. This house was so big I had no idea where I was going, I was lost. The stairway was nowhere to be found and I couldn't find any doors I couldn't even remember to find my way back the room. The smell of food was making my hungry stomach growl. "Lost are we?" Thinking it was Jackson I turn around to see a man standing by a room door. "Um yeah I ah can't  find the stairs haha." "Yeah it can be a little confusing up here, i'll show you the way, my names Asher." He had a weird looking smile on his face

Extending his hand out I reached for it and shook it. "And you must be Anastasia, Jax girl?" He was still holding on to my hand and it felt weird so I pulled it away. "Yeah I uh am." I backed away a little from him. "Well I must say he has great taste in woman you are beautiful." "Thanks, should we get going?" I ended the conversation hoping he would just show me how to get downstairs. "Of course just follow me." "I'll take it from here cousin." Jackson came out of nowhere and walked up to us stepping in front of me. "Jackson, it's been a while, I see you finally brought home a new pet huh?" I snapped my eyes at Asher. "Pet?" "She's a beauty, you should let me know when you finished with her I'd like to have a turn with that." "Excuse me do I look like a toy to you or something asshole?."