Ch25 Daddy!?

I wake up to see that I was still laying outside on my hammock

I wake up to see that I was still laying outside on my hammock. I check my phone to see that it's 4:30 am so I walk into the kitchen and turn on the coffee maker, and open the cabinet and grabbing a mug then walking back over to fill my cup up with some coffee. I grab my journal and I walk back out the sliding doors into the balcony and I write down what comes to my mind.

You were in my dreams again last night. It felt so real, I didn't want to wake up. We were together again, looking at the moon. You made me smile. I dream about you a lot. I'm not sure what it means, but I like it, Isn't it crazy how you dream about someone lost in your memory, fabricated by your nostalgia and romanticized by your broken heart? I miss you.

I sip on my coffee as I watch the sun slowly rise. "You are my sun."  The memory of me being in the beach water in Costa Rica plays in my mind. I remember how the water felt, it was warm and cool at the same time. I remember staying there looking at the sun set listening to the sound of  the water. I remember Jackson. Looking him in his eyes. Feeling his hand on the side of my face. I close my eyes bringing my hand to my face trying to remember what his touch felt like. But I feel nothing. I tear slides down my face and I wipe it away bringing my eyes back to the beautiful sunrise. "Awee look at that."

 I hear Nadonna say sliding the door open looking at the sky. "This is a beautiful view." She says taking a seat on the floor sipping on her coffee mug. It is I guess."I close my journal and get up to walk in the kitchen to fix an omelet and some toast. I break the egg shells and mix the egg yolk until the pan heats up all the way. Walking over to the toaster I put two slices of bread in pushing the button down to heat it. "You hungry?" I ask Nadonna who follows in sitting on the stool." "Hell yeah i'm hungry." I laugh at her comment while cutting up some tomatoes and peppers throwing it into the pan with the eggs. I then go into the refrigerator fulling out my lemonade tea and my raspberries and blackberries I grab a glass and pour the drink in with the fruit and give one to Nadonna.

 The omelets were done so I placed them on a plate and once I heard the beep from the toaster I grab the toast putting some butter and honey on it. "So what is it that you have planned today?" I ask Nadonna handing her plate and taking a seat next to her. "Well we will be spending the day at this big spa resort where we will pampered all day by the most beautiful men and then we will have lunch out on there huge balcony where we will be served healthy, but delicious food. And later no tonight we will meets our dates at the Taboo Lounge and dine with them."  finishing my food I take my plate to the sink and wash it out then dry it placing it in the cabinet. "Sound like fun, the spa part at least." "Oh lighten up you gonna love it and your gonna have a good time with your date okay." "Whatever you say." I roll my eyes at her going into my room get ready

"Ouuu...could you move just the rig...right yeah right there." I was currently getting a message and it was simply wonderful I had never had one before and it was better than I thought it would be. We did everything you could think of, mud baths sauna's, everything. "Damn woman it's crazy how tense you are." The man that's massaging my shoulders says. "Listen sweetie you just keep doing what you're doing and fix that." He digs his fingers in to my shoulder blades and moves them into a circular motion. "This feels amazinggg." I hear Nadonna say laying on the cot that's next to mine. "Yes it does." The other lady next to me says.