05|...mom

"We're going for a trip in our favorite rocket ship, soaring through the sky, little einsteins!" Faith Mikaelson sang in the back seat of the car. Hope held onto her seat to stop herself from strangling her sister. If she sung the tune one more time, Hope knew she would kill her.

So instead Hope just turned up the music, as she searched through Romans phone for music. "Okay, I knew your hair had emo tendencies, but your music?" She chuckled, as she tried to find a song on the device.

"Shade thrown and caught. Give me that." He took back the phone, "Quit judging and lean in, you too Faith." He recommended as he continued to drive, he held the phone out so the three could take a photo.

"No, I'll do it." Hope objected, taking the phone and snapping a picture of the three of them. Faith rolled her eyes at this as Hope continued, "Our mom would kill us if she knew that we were taking selfies and driving. Though compared to binding our werewolf sides, I'd just say it's a misdemeanor." Hope told him.

"You're nervous." Roman directed his question towards Hope, but Faith decided to answer.

"Well, Therapist Roman, I'm kinda not worried at all since bourbon really takes the edge off, but I'm also the less smarter twin, which I totally disagree with but hey what can you do?" Faith ranted.

"My aunt Freya basically said that I'd regret it for the rest of my life. And from what I've read in my dad's journals, it's horrible. So, you know, actually kind of terrified." Hope explained her opinion.

"Well, you said you feel like a freak. I don't know, maybe this will help." Roman tried.

"True. True. Roman, yes cutting a part of myself off would make me feel amazing thank you again." Faith told him sarcastically. The two front seat riders had some how found a way to block her out, but that doesn't mean she won't involve herself.

"Still, it's... it's strange cutting out a part of yourself that you barely even know." Hope explained, in a slightly better way.

"So you won't miss it. Anyway, you'll still be you." Roman told her.

"Doesn't matter, 'cause we're doing it."

"Here. Here." Faith chanted in response.

"You know, your mom should be proud of you. Both of you." He glanced back at Faith.

Before either could respond, they both felt a sudden jolt, "Hope? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Tracking spell. Someone's looking for us. Pull over, we need somewhere quiet." Hope told Roman.

Roman pulled over, and after the two girls exited the car, he called his mother, "Hey. Hey, I-I have the twins and a witch on call to do the binding. What's next?"

"Take them to Shiloh Place and sit tight." Greta commanded.

"Mom, can't it be somewhere else? Like, anywhere else." Roman pleaded. He cared for both of them, Hope more than Faith, and didn't want them to see their mother like that.

When the girls got back into the car Roman turned to them. "Someone's definitely tracking us. I can cloak us, but... there's something else we got to do on the way." Hope informed holding up three phones.