Chapter 1 ~ Bïtçh Whæt Thē Fûčk?!

"(y/n) get up!" I shuffled a bit hearing a voice wake my slumber.

"5 more fucking minutes I'm so tired,"I answered curling back up in the... grass. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I shot up and looked around. "Which one of y'all bitchasses is pranking me right now?" I tapped my pocket and felt my phone still secure. I glanced to the tall trees surrounding me. "Is this a range rover commercial?"

"No this isn't this is real life." I heard a voice answer from quite close to me.

"Or is this fantasy? What who just said that shit?" I felt something tighten around my neck. "Scorpius you're here too. Where the fuck are we?"

"In a forest obviously. And if you haven't figured it out yet we're not in our universe anymore. Also, I'm on your neck," the voice hissed out again.

"Scorpius you can talk? That's wild. Shit I guess we ain't in Kansas anymore." I looked at my hands, animated. "Any idea what universe we're in?"

"Well you know this art style don't you?" I looked to my hands again, then my feet, and the rest of my body.

"Omg no fuckin way. Oh wait wait I have a test." I slapped my hands together, "Vine Style: Thats a Big Ass Mirror!" A mirror pooped itself in front of me. "Holy shit." I looked at myself in the mirror. "I'm definitely younger but at least I still got my girls, Karen and Lisa," gesturing to ma tatas. Sigh. Omg who tf is in my mind this bitch supposed to be empty. Yeet... It's still me, Scorpius. Rad.

"So Scorpius do I got any special ass thing. What's that shit called? Kekkei genkai?"

"Yes you do have a kekkei genkai. It's called Sozo-me. You can create stuff with your chakra like objects, animals, and even people. But you can overex-" I cut Scorpius off.

"Yeah yeah whatever drawbacks and shit I get it. Ok let's get to this village quick. Youtuber Style: Teleporting Fat Guy!" As soon as I finished speaking we were teleported to the front of Konoha. The gates were wide open.

"Wow who the fuck runs this place and just keeps the gate open I could deadass walk through this shit. Welp what's stopping me I guess," I said walking though the gate. I yet again used my newest jutsu, teleporting fat guy, and poofed myself in front of the hokages office. I knocked on the door and heard a low come in. I kicked open the doors and strutted in like I owned the place. Inside was the 3rd hokage, all the Naruto timelime generations sensei's besides Iruka, and some anbu blackouts. Well fuck didn't think there'd be this many people in here. Maybe you should have listened to my full explanation of everything instead of interrupting me dumbass. Fuck off we both know I'm stupid. I looked to the center of the room to see a glass ball showing fangirls and Sasuke. Fuck how far along is the series already.

"Hello little girl is there something you need?" I heard the 3rd, lmao that shit rhymed, speak to me from across the room. Shit shit what do I say?

"I'd like to join the academy. I am (y/n), a fortune teller from a ways away and I need to join the academy because I have had dreams about a boys future here in this village. I believe his name was Naruto. I need to join his team right away. I fear I might've been too late but I have seen your future enough to know that you are an accepting man, Sarutobi," I finished looking directly into his eyes to assert my dominance, heh. I could see shock and skepticism in all the faces surrounding me. "I know I probably seem like a spy or something of the sort, but I promise I am being honest. You can even do those weird mind fuck jutsu things on me if you need but I have to be on this child's team to protect him. I even already know what the graduation exam is so please let me join."

"Hm. To really prove you are a psychic, go ahead and perform the graduation exam jutsu. And go ahead and tell me which one of these sensei's will be Naruto's while you're at it," Sarutobi answered gesturing for me to come up in front of him. I slapped my hands together, not even performing a handsign.

"Clone jutsu!" I created two perfect clones and high fived them. "Now, transform!" I transformed into Naruto, while my other two clones transformed into Sakura and Sasuke. I saw more faces of shock around me. "The sensei's of Naruto Uzumaki is Kakashi Hatake. Along with Naruto, Kakashi will also be the sensei of Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and hopefully me if you'll let me," I explained. I released the jutsus. I diddly darn hope I didn't fuck up.

"With this evidence I guess you are allowed to join Kakashi's team. Tell me girl do you need somewhere to stay?"

"It isn't important to me I know I'll find somewhere so don't worry about me," I answer giving a smile. I heard footsteps outside the door. Iruka walked into the room.

"Hokage sama do you have the list yet?" He looked over to me. "Um who is this girl?" Sarutobi handed him the list.

"This is a new student of yours jointing Kakashi's team. Please take her to the academy and have her meet the students before the teams are announced." Iruka and I behave waking to the academy. "Oh and (y/n), here's your headband." He held out a headband for me to grab. I ran up to it and yank it out of his hand, tying it around my head.

"Thanks grandpa! Come on Iruka let's go!" Fuck yeah ESKETIT!! Why do I feel like this whole thing won't end well?

[994 Words! Scorpius was kind silent this chapter and it also wasn't too memey but don't worry y'all I just gave her my own split ass personality when it comes to officials vs friends and adults that don't gaf what i fucking say. So that's all see y'all soon bai my boiis.]
(Edit: YALL I NEED MY ULTIMATE MEMERS ASSISTANCE! Ok so there's this vine meme thingy that i fucking love but i can't find the compilation that it was on so imma describe it and whoever can find it wins a shoutout and you can pick the next anime i do a reader insert on or you can pick 3 one shots with any character you can think of i do research y'all i mean anything.
Okay so it was like supposed to be a dance tutorial for oj and this little white girl was teaching people and first she was like ok so you have to lunge from left to right and then you add the arm movements and then she gets super into it and like her friends are cheering and at the end it has that autism speaks ad thing if i y'all i'll let ya know i just love this video and i need to have it in my constant arsenal)