Chapter 6 ~ 🧎‍♂️🏌️

"Sasuke, I'm at point B."

"Sakura, I'm at point C."

"(y/n), I'm at point D. Lmao."

"Naruto, I'm at point A, believe it."

"(y/n) take this seriously. Go slow, Naruto, (y/n). Okay, Squad 7. Hmm?" The voice in the mic paused for a moment. "The target has moved! Follow it!" Leaves rustled as I heard the cat jump into a bush. We all quickly moved in, each poking our heads from the trees.

"Over there," Naruto whispered pointing to the bush.  We all quickly moved again, closer towards the cat.

"What's your distance from the target?" Kakashi questioned into the mic.

"Five meters. I'm ready, just give the signal." Naruto spoke calmly.

"I'm ready too." Sasuke muttered.

"So am I." Sakura said.

"What the fuck is a meter? I'm ready to rumble," I spoke while laughing.

"Okay... now!" As soon as Kakashi spoke we all dive bombed the cat. Lmao dumb bitch cat. Good riddance. Cats are quite annoying.

"I got him, I got him." The cat was squirming in Naruto's arms, crying out loudly.

"Can you verify ribbon, right ear?" As Kakashi asked the cat soon began scratching Naruto.

"Affirmative, we got a positive ID," Sasuke answered no even glancing back at Naruto.

"Right, lost pet Torah captured. Mission accomplished." I laughed at Naruto getting attacked by the cat, making no move to help. I quickly ripped the ear piece out before Naruto started yelling.

"Can't we get a better mission than this? I hate cats!" I could hear the static going through everyone's ear piece. They all freezed, and I could hear Kakashi fall over in the distance.

"Damn Sunshine chill the hell out with the earrape," I laughing, slapping the back of his head. After them yelling at Naruto, we made our way back. As soon Naruto handed the cat to the woman it somehow got more aggressive than before. The women was saying how worried she was as the cat was crying out.

"Stupid cat. That kitty deserves to be squashed," Naruto laughed.

"Now, then, for Squad 7's next mission, we have several available tasks. Among them, babysitting the chief counselor's 3-year-old, helping his wife to do the shopping, digging up potatoes, and --" Lord hokage was interrupted by Naruto's complaining.

"No! I want to go on a real mission, something challenging and exciting, not this little kid stuff! Come on, old man!" Naruto continued to whine as Kakashi sighed.

"Yea not to agree with the dumbass but like deadass. Fuck this shit I ain't babysitting no damn kids and I ain't helping people with their chores," I complained. Kakashi quickly smacked the back of my head, knocking me to the floor, before I could say anything else.

"How dare you! You're just brand-new Genin with no experience. Like everyone else, you start with simple missions to develop your skills and prove yourself!" Wow, pineapple headass is pretty damn angy. Just say Iruka. Shut up it ain't as funny. Who do you think is laughing at your stupid ass jokes? Me bitch.

"Are you serious? Babysitting isn't a mission. It's just a stupid-- Aah!" Kakashi punched Naruto on the head making him sink to the floor, effectively silencing him.

"Will you both put a lid on it?" Kakashi said in annoyance.

"Naruto. (y/n). It seems you do not understand the tasks you have been given. Listen, many different kinds of requests come into our village every day, from babysitting to assassinations. These requests are carefully recorded, analyzed..." As the hokage was speaking I tuned him out. Scorpius how do you think the land of waves is gonna play out? Well, maybe you could save some people who don't deserve the fates they were destined to have. Do you actually think so? That'd be pretty cash money. I was interrupted from my thoughts as the hokage made a questioning sound. Then Naruto started.

"So I had this tonkotsu ramen yesterday, and I'm thinking miso ramen today."

"Silence!" The hokage had a slightly annoyed tone.

"Oh, sorry," Kakashi spoke sincerely.

"Aah! You always lecture me like you're my grandfather or something. But I'm not the little brat who used to pull pranks all the time. I'm a ninja now, and I want a ninja mission," Naruto yelled from the floor. Kakashi sighed muttering to himself. Iruka smiled and Lord hokage was snickering.

"Also I'm literally stronger than all these dumbasses I'm just lazy stop making me do dumb shit," I added, Kakashi kicking me in the side from opening my mouth again.

"Naruto wants us to know that he's not a brat. He's a former brat, and he wants a mission. And, (y/n) is being herself. So be it," everyone made a shocked sound as Lord hokage continued, " since you are so determined, I'm going to give you a C-ranked mission. You'll be bodyguards on a journey."

"Really? Yes! Who? Who? Are we guarding a princess? Or some counselor?" Naruto shouted excitedly from the floor.

"Don't be so impatient. I will bring him in now. Send in our visitor." After the hokage finished there was a moment of silence, before the door slid open. I can smell the alcohol on his breath. So can I, and my senses are kinda ass. Do you think he has any extra? I could use a drink.

"What the--? A bunch of little snot-nosed kids?" He took a couple swigs of his drink. "And you, the little one with the idiotic look on your face. And the one lying on the floor like a baby. You really expect me to believe you two are ninja?" Naruto laughed with his hands on his hips, while I slowly stood up, a dark aura surrounding my body.

"Who's the little one with the idiotic look on his--? Oh, huh?" They took a step closer to him. Sasuke was the tallest, then Sakura, and lastly Naruto. "Uh...hmm. I'll demolish you. Let me get my hands on him, I'll destroy him!" Kakashi was now holding Naruto by his jumpsuit. Naruto kicking and punching.

"You can't demolish the client, Naruto. It doesn't work that way." Kakashi without tiring while still holding up Naruto.

"Oh no worries Naruto, you don't need to. I'll be the one doing it actually," I smirked, looking at Tazuna with completely white out eyes. He gulped as I walked closer, at a deathly slow pace. "I'll go Sangwoo on your ass and snap your ankles old man." Before I could do anything, however, Kakashi grabbed me and smacked my head again. "Bruh, it was a joke I wasn't actually gonna why'd you hit me?!" I cried out while he just sighed and kept me in his grip. At this, everyone went back to normal.

"I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder, and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge there that will change our world, and I expect you to get me there safely, even if it means giving up your life."

"Oh I'll give up some lives but they won't be mine old man." Smack!

[1138 Words! Whoop diddy scoop, scoop diddy whoop. Bruh yeas bitch wrote another chapter within like a week? Two weeks? Ion but I updated now don't ask me for anything again for at least a damn week. Chapter in da meme book fo today.]