Chapter 5 ~ Dumbass Quartet

As Kakashi fell from the force of the shuriken, something was off. There was a puff of smoke and a log appeared in place of Kakashi. I could hear rushing footsteps, both Sasuke and Sakura were changing position. Should I help him, it'd be funnier if I ignored him. Just help him. Aight you damn downer. I hopped from the tree I was ~hid~ away in, landing in front of Naruto. But, I comically landed in mud and splashed it all over him.

"AHAHHAHAHA OH MY GOD! It looks like someone took a shit on you!" I yelled startling him even further. Before Naruto could get a word in I threw a kunai at the rope and he dropped to the ground. Thot drop. He looked up at me, about to say something as another rope caught his leg. I cut the rope yet again while chuckling. "You really are a dumbass huh?"

"Ouch! (y/n)! That was just mean," he pouted.

"Naruto, we're gonna work together. By that I mean you're gonna be a distraction and a scapegoat while I get the bells. But I'll also be there for emotional support I guess," I explained.

"I'm sorry (y/n), but I have to do this myself. I need to prove that I'm strong." Before I could say anything he hurried away. I heard Sakura wailing in the distance. I guess she's next on the list of wonderful, totally helpful teammates. Scorpius, lead the way. I finally reached Sakura. She was lying in the grass. Cmon Pinky you can't be this braindead.

"Release," I announced while slapping her across the face. I've always wanted to do that. A dream come true? You know it bby. She jerked up, holding her cheek and glaring at me. "Pinky, don't worry, everything you saw was an illusion. Although you should've known that. Seriously, I feel like a damn babysitter. Sasuke is okay, probably."

"I need to find Sasuke. Sorry," Sakura rushed the words out of her mouth as she sprinted away. Weren't you supposed to ask her to work together? No ❤️. I let out a loud ass laugh before heading off to find Sasuke. As I arrived I saw Sasuke reach for one of the bells before Kakashi pushed back. I watched them, like a stalker.

"Well you are different from the other three. I'll grant you that." As Kakashi finished, Sasuke quickly made two hand signs. He put his fingers to his mouth and blew a big ball of fire out. As the fire turned to embers, Kakashi was nowhere to be seen. Sasuke looked around in panic as a voice broke through the silence.

"Where?" As the word came out, Kakashi's hand burst from the ground and grabbed Sasuke's ankle. "I'm where you least expect me." Sasuke got pulled into the ground, only his head sticking out. "Right under your feet. Earth Style Headhunter Jutsu. Can't move huh? That was ninjutsu, the third shinobi battle skill. You have talent, and you were right. You are different from the others. But different isn't always better. They say 'the nail that sticks up is the one that get hammered down.'"

"Oh great!" Sasuke shouted aggravated. I walked and squatted in front of him. He glared at me like the angy little boy he is.

"Hey are you a cow because, uh, wait," he looked up to me annoyed and confused, "because ground beef." I let out a loud laugh while he just glared.

"What are yo-"

"So are we gonna work together or nah?" Silence befell the group, neither speaking u- Shut the hell up. "Oh wait uh. Vine Style: I have the power of god and anime on my side!" I yelled and felt myself power up. I punched the ground and it crumbled beneath my fist. GOKU WHO BITCH! Sasuke immediately jumped away. "Hey you duckass you could at least say thanks!"

I heard Kakashi's timer go off. I quickly made my way to the logs as I saw my idiot team sitting there, Naruto being tied up. I sat down next to Sasuke and I heard stomachs growling. "Uh, oh. Stomach's growling, huh? That's too bad. Oh, by the way, about this exercise? Well, I've decided I won't send any of you back to the academy." I heard a chorus of confusion as well as happiness. "Yes. All four of you are being dropped from the program. Permanently." Everyone made surprised and annoyed faces while I just huffed.