Chapter 8 ~ Milkman

After that battle, we eventually reached a dock with a small boat. We all got in and settled down. It was a while before anyone said anything to break the peace and quiet. "This fog is so thick. You can't see anything," Sakura said, ruining the silence.

"Goddamnit Pinky you couldn't all just let us relax and bask in the peace," I groaned out, earning a glare from the pinky. I saw Kakashi sigh. Her head darted around. I heard Naruto sniffing, and everyone was silent again.

"The bridge isn't far now. Our destination's just ahead, The Land of Waves." The fog became more transparent. We could see the bridge. Whoa. That shits big as fuck!! Gah Dahmn👴🏿! Can you just be quiet you are ruining my peace. Get out of my damn head then. I don't even think you pay rent why are you still in here??? Ugh.

"Whoa! It's huge!" Naruto shouted so loud, obviously not grasping the fact that we had to be quiet.

"That's what she said." I felt a smack on the back of my head and Kakashi was looking at me disapprovingly.

"What? Ouiet! I told you, no noise! Why do you think we're traveling like this, huh? Cutting off the engine and rowing, moving through the dense fog so they don't see us." After the man said that Naruto slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Mr. Tazuna, before we reach the pier, I want to ask you something. The men who are after you, I need to know why. If you don't tell us, I'm afraid I'll have to end this mission when we drop you ashore," Kakashi spoke seriously.

"I have no choice but to tell you. No I want you to know the truth. Like you said this is beyond the scope of the original mission. The one who seeks my life is very short man who casts a very long and deadly shadow," Tazuna began.

"A deadly shadow. Who is it?" Kakashi looked confused as Tazuna continued.

"You know him at least I'm sure you've heard his name before. He's one of the wealthiest man in the world. The shipping magnet, Gato."

"Gato. Of Gato transport. He's a business leader everyone knows him," Kakashi said surprisingly.

"Who? Who? What? What?" Naruto sounded intrigued to know about this.

"God not the pity part-" This time Kakashi did not just lightly slap me on the head. He smacked me so hard I landed on the floor of the boat in a starfish position. I was gonna get up but I just did not have the energy. Tazuna looked at me crumpled on the floor before continuing.

"Gato is a very powerful Tycoon from a famous company, that's true. But below the surface, with the same ruthless methods he takes over businesses and nations. He sells drugs and contraband using gangs and ninja. It was around a year ago when Gato first set his sights on the Land of Waves. He came to our Island and used his vast wealth to take total control of transporting and shipping. Anyone who tried to stand in his way simply disappeared. In an island nation a man who controls the sea controls everything. Finance, government, our very lives. But there's one thing he fears, the bridge. When it is complete it will join us to the land, and that will break his control. I am the bridge builder," Tazuna explained.

"So that's it. Since you're in charge of the bridge you're standing in this gangster's way." Sakura looked deep in thought while Sasuke continued.

"That means those guys we fought in the forest, they were working for Gato," Sasuke concluded.

"I don't understand. If you knew he was dangerous, knew he'd send ninja to eliminate you, why did you hide that from us?" Kakashi asked. Hey so uhh.. Yeah? Well uh.. What the fuck am I supposed to do when we reach Zabuza? You mean.. you don't have a plan?? You didn't think about this at all? Would you be mad at me if I said no? I mean I guess it is expected from you at this point so I guess not. Ok so no I didn't oopsie doodle.

"We're approaching the shore. Tazuna, we've been very fortunate. No one has noticed us so far." We went through a long tunnel before reaching another dock. We all got off the boat, bidding the man goodbye.

"Okay. Take me to my home, and I mean get me there in one piece." We began walking again. I looked toward Kakashi and he looked depressed. Probably because of you. Oh fuck you he loves me. Yeah... sure. What is that supposed to mean huh?!? As we were walking Naruto ran up ahead everyone and quickly looked around. He then turned to the right. He pulled out a kunai and threw it into a bush. Everyone looked stunned and confused by this action.

"Hm. It was just a mouse," Naruto said wiping sweat from his brow. Everyone was lecturing Naruto, but he just kept looking around. He turned around and threw another kunai. Sakura ran up to him and punched his head. "Wha? Why'd you do that? Someone really is following us. I mean it!"

"WOoOOoOo Sunshine boy is right about something for once. Scary huh?" I chimed in. Naruto looked at me with a look of worry, and offense. I looked over to Kakashi as he pulled the bush away revealing a white rabbit with a kunai engraved in the tree, right above its head.

"Naruto! Look what you did!" Sakura yelled again. Naruto ran up to it and started apologizing. He picked it up and started nuzzling it still apologizing. I walked to Kakashi and elbowed him. Hard. I'm sure he didn't feel it but I still want payback. He looked down and I motioned to the rabbit. He nodded, we were on the same page. I pulled out two kunai and got ready for the fight. He's in the trees, I sense him. Yessir. Kakashi and I both looked toward the tree Zabuza was in. It has begun. Boy if you don't get your wise old man fight voice outta here.

"Look out!" As Kakashi yelled, Zabuza's sword flew from the trees. Kakashi had to yank me down while everyone else dropped on their own.

"What? You don't know if I'm immortal or not," I said looking at him. He just sighed, realizing that we probably don't have the time for this right now. The sword landed in a tree and the man himself stood atop it. He was glaring down at us.

"Well, well, if it isn't Zabuza Momochi, rogue ninja from the village hidden in the mist." Naruto began to run towards Zabuza, but Kakashi stopped him. "You're in the way. Get back."

"Moo Moo Man!!!" I yelled out excited. The entirety of my team ignored me, but Zabuza looked down on me with confusion. He looked side to side, and then pointed to himself. I nodded, and he sent me a questioning look. #bondingmoment. Do you take anything seriously? Like he could honestly kill you for that. Bold of you to assume I'll die.

"But why?" Naruto shouted annoyed.

"He's not like those other ninja. He's in a whole other league. If he's our opponent. I'll need this." Kakashi pulled up his headband. "This could be treacherous."

"Kakashi of the Sharingan Eye. Did I get that right? It's too bad, huh? But you'll have to hand over the old man." Zabuza was still standing on top of his sword.

"Now quick! Manji formation! Protect the bridge builder, and stay out of this fight. I taught you teamwork. Now it's time to use it." Kakashi finally opened his eye, showing the Sharingan. "I'm ready."

"Well, looks like I get to see the Sharingan in action. This is an honor."

"Everyone keeps saying, "Sharingan, Sharingan." Will someone please tell me what Sharingan is?" Naruto asked.

"Sharingan. A rare power resides in the eyes. The user of this visual jutsu, or dojutsu, can instantly see and comprehend genjutsu, taijutsu, and ninjutsu, and reflect the attack back on the attacker. Sharingan is a special rare form of doujutsu. However, there's more to the sharingan than that." Sasuke explained.

"You got it right, boy. But you only scratched the surface. The sharingan can analyze an opponent's technique, and then copy it to the smallest detail." The mist started to thicken. "As for you, jonin, in the assassination unit of the hidden mist, we had a standing order to destroy you on sight. Your profile was in our bingo book. It called you, "The man who copied over 1,000 jutsu." Kakashi, the copy ninja."

"What about me I should have a cool name too!"

"Will you put a lid on it," Kakashi yelled at me.

"Sowwy sir." Shut the fuck up.

[1483 Words! wow guess who updated again. it's me. the quality of this story is about as good as my mental health so sorry it's actual garbage. also if you could fuck any villain from the naruto series who would it be and why is it madara? bless up]