Chapter 4 ~ The Idiot Show

The sun was bright in my eyes and it burned, really fucking bad. I looked around the little wooden shack I had created for myself. Finally deciding to get off my lazy ass. "Scorpius what time is it?" I asked lazily grabbing my bucket hat and putting the bitch on.

"8 probably, there's no clock in here how am I supposed to know?"

"Oh ma gawd wait!" I slapped my hand on my pocket and felt my child poking out of it. "My sweet baby you're still here!" I checked the time, 8:15. I hopped out of my hut with Scorpius now dangling around my neck and my precious phone in my pocket. I yanked an apple off a branch from sheer dumb luck that this was somehow an apple tree.

Scorpius and I slowly made our way to the training grounds to see three children that looked dead laying on the ground. I laughed at the sight and that seemed to wake them up. I started eating my food in front of them just to be an asshole.

"Hey why'd you come late?! Kakashi sensei told us to come early believe it!" Naruto yelled pointing an accusing finger at me.

"And you're eating when sensei told us not to!" Sakura yelled as well.

"I'm late because I knew he was gonna be late duh, I even told you guys that but I guess you didn't fucking listen. I'm eating because I'm hungry. Ah whatever sunshine boi he'll be here is a couple of minutes so it doesn't matter anyway," I answered smiling at the precious tiny child. He blushed yet again at his new nickname.

"Why do you keep calling me sunshine boy?"

"Well, dear Naruto, it's a nickname because you are a precious little boi that shines as bright as the sun." I looked over to Sakura. "I dub thee Pinky, I'm sure you could figure out why." Kakashi then made his way in front of us all.

"Hey! You're late!" Both Naruto and Sakura shouted angrily, light redness still adored their faces from before. Yeah that's right I'm #wholesome. You are very bipolar but keep them on their toes I guess.

"Well, a black cat crossed my path, so I had to take the long way," Kakashi spoke peacefully. "Well, let's get started," he paused walking to a clock, "here we go. It's set for noon. Your assignment is very simple." He held up three bells. "You just have to take these bells from me. If you can't get them by noon, you go without lunch. You'll be tied to those posts and watch while I eat my lunch in front of you." All their stomachs groaned as I just stared, chuckling evilly in my mind. By now it seemed the other children were over before.

"Wait a minute! There's four of us. How come there's only three bells?" Sakura asked, sudden confusion in her voice.

"Heh, well, that way, at least one of you will end up tied to a post and ultimately disqualified for failing to complete the mission. That one goes back to the academy. Then again, all four of you could flunk out, too. You can use any weapons including shuriken. If you're not prepared to kill me, you won't be able to take the bells," he finished explaining.

"Those weapons are too dangerous, Sensei," Sakura said concerned. As she said that Naruto began chuckling.

"Especially since you couldn't even dodge that eraser!" Naruto continued chuckling.

"Class clowns are usually the weakest links. You can safely ignore them -- lowest scores, losers," Kakashi spoke with a bored tone. Naruto growled with an angry look on his face. "When I say start, you can begin," Kakashi announced. Naruto growled again running towards Kakashi with a kunai in his hand. Kakashi grabbed Naruto's hand, directing the kunai towards the blond's head, leaving everyone surprised. "Don't be in such a hurry. I didn't say start yet," he let go of the kunai as he continued, "but you came at me with the full intention of destroying me, so -- how can I say this? I'm actually starting to like you guys. Get ready ... And ... Start!"