Chapter 2 ~ Watcho Profanity

(this chapter is dedicated to Koffee_Barrel for helping me find a vine, i love you bruh i'm so happy)

"So pineapple head how do I introduce myself to these childrann?" I asked leaning outside the door of the classroom. He deadpanned, obviously realizing that I was putting on a show in front of Sarutobi. "Hey don't act like you haven't changed your personality in front of different people. Anyways you're assigning our teams today right? I'm sure they'll be pretty pissed off when they hear that a girl who's never been to the academy just one upped em all and became a ninja. Well, ya know I had to do it to em."

"Just say your name and pick a seat, they switch up a lot so I'm sure you'll be fine," Iruka answered, walking into the class. Am I supposed to follow him orrrr? Yea go for it. Don't fuck it up. But I am a fuckup. "Class, as you know we are assigning teams today, but we have a new student. She has already taken the exam and passed and is a genin. Please treat her with respect." He gestured for me to come in. I could see some jealous faces, some flirty ones (probs bc I'm like the only bitch with boobs y'all stay jealous), as well as some curious neutral ones.

"What's up bitches! The name's Bond, James Bond," I looked to see Iruka with a pissed off expression, "Uhm... lmao my name is (y/n) and ma game's fucking shit up. I hope we can be sis' as KINGGG JAMESSS would say. But if any of y'all cross me I'll slit your throat faster than you can say fre sha va ca do," I ended it with a gay little wave. But of course some background fuck had to open his godforsaken mouth.

"Iruka sensei she didn't have to be in the academy for years like us it isn't fair she shouldn't be a ninja!" The little shit said. Iruka was about to explain why I was valid but I put up my hand. I walked towards the creatures desk.

"Listen hear you little fuck because I say it once and only once." I felt the aura of the classroom turn dark and frightening, even duckass was frigid."Come on fam don't be rude to people that's not very cash money of you. That's how you lose friends and I'd hate to see that happen since I'm a nice ass person that cares for all and shit." I finished my little speech. Everyone was confused how someone could go from 100 to 0 in .372 seconds. Hey that was fucking nice. Throwing people off is fun.

After this little, surprise, Iruka started listing off teams. When it got to team 7 he hesitated. "(y/n), Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha." We probs should've came up with a last name, shit we're stupid. Not important, if they ask just make up sum stupid. Damn you right. By the time I finished this convo everyone somehow already left the classroom but Iruka.

"What the fuck? When did everyone leave?" I looked over to Iruka.

"You fell asleep after I finished naming the teams. Everyone is out for lunch but it's almost over so there's no point in leaving," he explained. I looked down to see my current clothing, pajamas. Fuck how did I not notice. It's just shorts and a shirt it's not like you're wearing a onesie or some shit. Yea but still.

"Iruka which way is the bathroom? I gotta change out of this shit," I asked gesturing to my cloths. He gave some directions and Scorpius and I left. "Shrek and Donkey on another whirlwind adventure." We reached the bathroom and I kicked open the door, scaring some extras out.

I thought for a second. "Vine style! I'm washing me and my NEW clothes BITCH!" I thought of the outfit I always wanted to wear to school but my mom never let me order it. Look at me now mom. I was wearing a black and green hemp bucket hat, a nice pair of og clout with built in infrared and night vision since I like seeing everything, a shortsleeved tee with bob ross wearing shades and headphones on the front, white paints with that pattern that's on old paper cups, socks with the ok sign on them because I had to do it to em, and ripndip slides.

"You look so out of place it's actually fucking funny," my snake hissed from around my shoulders. "Where you gon put your headband now though?" I took it from around my head and tied it around my waist.

"No gucci belt but it'll have to do." I looked at myself in the mirror and started laughing. "Damn there are gon be so many ninjas pissed off when someone dressed like this is the one to kick their ass." I walked back out of the bathroom and towards the classroom. We were in there for a while you think that everyone left and they already set up the prank. Probably. Hm chance to come up with a another jutsu.

I pushed open the classroom door. "ZAC STOP!" I screeched out my newest jutsu to alarm everyone that I was there. The eraser floated in mid air. "Nice." I looked around the room to see curious expressions by my jutsu, and my clothing, I think just seeing me in general is curious. I put the eraser back up in its original spot.

"See there Naruto, how is a jounin gonna fall for it if a genin won't," Sasuke said with a dead expression.

"Fifty fucking dollars or whatever fucking currency you use here says he'll fall for that shit!" I yelled slamming the money on the table in front of Sasuke. He glared up at me before putting his own money on the table. "Nice." I heard faint footsteps in the hallway getting closer to the classroom. The door opened and the eraser fell and smacked Kakashi on his forehead.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT ITS BETTER IN PERSON!" I screamed laughing my ass off to the extreme. I grabbed the money and shoved it into my pocket.

"My first impression, you're a bunch of idiots," Kakashi said looking around the room.

"Oh come on I'm pretty fucking cool don't group me with these nerds Kakashi."

[1069 (nice) Words! God this shit is fun and I love writing it lmfaoooo.]