Getting acclimated to your new life and going to Beacon

Time skip six years

YN has been told about the accident at birth how the doctor switched YN LN for the Rose child that shattered his understanding of reality but it made him feel even more at home.

YN was walking through the halls of the castle. He was on his way to the school. Despite being only a sixteen year old kid he was already learning advanced mathematics and chemistry. He was also a master of the literary as well as traditional arts. He is also a culinary expert. A rare trait in the nobility due to the fact that they had chefs to cook for them. YN mastered the spoken word and he speaks twenty different languages.

He was also an avid sword duelist. His latest hobby is pistol marksmanship. To that end he had a special type of revolver hand crafted.

It is a revolver cylinder based around a shotgun barrel meaning that it can shoot both 9mm ammunition, but also 10 gauge buck and ball

And thanks to Oum (plot convenience) it requires no maintenance or reloading.
And so it doesn't clash with your armor you commissioned a new outfit to be made.

Like this but the cape has a gold hem

YN has also learned the art of horseback riding in addition to fighting from the saddle. He reads veraciously, he reads about two books a week. When you factor in all of his other activities it leaves almost no unused time in the day.

Time skip to after school

YN is walking with his father.

YN: Father, can I ask you something?

Arthur: What is it son?

YN: Can I go to beacon?

Arthur: I see no reason why not. You are almost done with this school and it is time that you found a new school to go to.
We just need to convince your mother on the matter.

They then spend the evening convincing Elizabeth on why YN should go to Beacon. In the end she caves but she insists that YN write at least once a week.

Time skip to the bullhead scene

YN was wearing his blue outfit with the cape collar turned up and he was reading his book when he heard two familiar voices talking about knees.

YN: Oum almighty. I'm just going to move.

YN gets up and then he walks over to where a certain blonde is standing.

YN: My good man, can you tell me your name?

Jaune: Jaune, I'm gonna be sick.

Jaune then proceeded to throw up into the nearest garbage can.

YN: Well Jaune I'm gonna be sick, how would you describe Beacon.

Jaune and YN talk for a bit but then the ship lands and they get off. Jaune goes to find the neatest trash can and YN goes off to find a friend who his father told him to look for.

YN walks up to her.

YN: You must be Glynda, you are every bit as beautiful as my father described.

Glynda: And who is your father?

YN: Arthur LN.

Glynda: (lewd though involving Arthur LN and an inherent lack of shirt.) Ahh he was a senior when I was just entering as a student. Also, do you think flattery will get you anywhere.

YN: Maybe.

Glynda: Well it will from you. It might even get you some, Extra Credit.

YN: What do you mean?

Glynda then proceeded to pull YN onto her and they engaged in a brief, and passionate make out session.

YN: Oh, that kind of extra credit. I'll be sure to tell you how elegant you are later. (Walks off but gives Glynda the sexiest smile she has ever seen.)

Glynda: I'll be counting off the minutes. (In head) He is definitely the son of Arthur LN. That man could make any woman orgasm just by smiling... and so it seems can his son.

AN: Sorry for the slightly shorter chapter, I just wanted to go to bed. Comment if I should do genderbends