Parent fight!

Tai and Summer arrived at Beacon and went to see Ozpin.

Tai: Where is he, where is my son?

Ozpin: I'll call him up right now. (On public announcement system) YN, YN report to my office.

About five minutes later YN walks through the door wearing his blue outfit. He sees Ozpin siting at his desk like the smug bastard he is. Then, he sees Tai and Summer.

Tai: Hi son, how have you been?

YN: Don't call me that.

Tai: What do you mean?

YN: Don't call me your son. You are not my father.

Summer: Let's just talk about this now sweetheart. We're family after all.

YN: Oum almighty, we are not family! Do you want me to spell it out for you?

Tai: Of course we are family. What are you talking about?

At that moment Arthur and Elizabeth walk through the door. YN's face lights up and he puts extra emphasis when he refers to them as mother and father.

YN: It truly is wonderful to see you again.

Arthur: Likewise Son.

Elizabeth: How have you been my dear.

YN: Everything was going relatively well, until they showed up.

Elizabeth: Why is that?

YN: They were my parents.

Upon hearing this their hands subconsciously drift to their weapons.

Tai: What do you mean were?

YN: Are you in denial, or are you still as dense as uranium? When I ran away from my prison that you called a home, these two beacons of moral and spiritual purity, these paragons of kindness and love adopted me. They cared for me as no one ever had. They are the people who I wish to emulate they are the standard to which I hold myself. They were like characters from the old lore. They delivered a helpless peasant from his suffering caused by a tyrant. They welcomed him into a paradise. They eased his wounds and made his suffering just a horrible memory. They showed the peasant kindness where none had shown it to him.

As YN utters every word, Arthur and Elizabeth beam with pride and joy that their son sees them in such high esteem. But on the other side of this coin, Summer and Tai fall ever deeper into sadness and regret.

YN: That is why THEY are my parents. Not you!

Summer: Son, you have to forgive us.

YN: I, have, to? I don't have to do anything to help you! I want you to live with the guilt of what you did!

Tai walks up to YN.

Tai: That is no way to speak to your mother!

YN: She isn't my moth.

YN is cut off by Tai slapping him across the face.

Tai: I'm sorry, I didn't, I don't know what.

YN: NOTHING HAS CHANGED HAS IT? YOU JUST WANT MY FORGIVENESS SO THAT YOU CAN SLEEP EASILY AT NIGHT! AND IF THIS IS HOW YOU ASK FOR MY FORGIVENESS, WELL, I HOPE YOU LIKE INSOMNIA.

Tai then tried to hug YN but Arthur slashes him across the chest with his sword.
It doesn't kill him but it feels like he has rope burn across his body.

Arthur's sword.

Arthur: Don't ever try to hug my son!

YN then walked towards Arthur and Elizabeth, and in full view of Tai and Summer, he gave them each a big hug.

YN: So how have you been father?

Arthur: Well the estate is producing more than expected so I am doing quite well.

YN: And you, mother?

Elizabeth: I just wish you were back home with me.

All Summer and Tai could do was look on with tears in their eyes as their own son rejected them for another family.

YN: Well I'm here now, let's make the most of it.

YN, Arthur, and Elizabeth then go off to Vale to enjoy the day.