Relaxing around Vale

YN is walking with Arthur and Elizabeth when Arthur asks YN a question.

Arthur: Why do you work, study, and train all the time?

YN: Because I want to be strong like you.

Arthur: What's the real reason?

YN: I want to make you proud.

Arthur: But I am proud.

YN: I know, but I want to keep feeling irreplaceable, I want to keep being your son. I want to keep being worthy of calling myself your son.

Arthur: There is nothing you could ever do YN that would not make you my son.

Elizabeth: Likewise.

YN then gives them each a big hug and then they go to a local cafe.

Meanwhile in Ozpin's office

Ozpin: What the hell was that about!?

Tai: We may or may not have been the best parents.

Summer: May? We were horrible to him, he had the right to run away.

Ozpin: Sooo, bad parenting?

Summer: We abused our own child, what do you think? I hate myself for what happened.

Tai: You think I don't.

Summer: Well you sure blew any chance of him forgiving us so I'd say yeah.

Tai: Oum almighty, shut up.

Summer: What are you going to do? Smack me like you smacked my son?

Ozpin: How about both of you calm down.

Tai, Summer: Fine.

Ozpin then goes on the announcement system and calls Ruby and Yang to his office.

Meanwhile at the cafe.

Arthur: So, have you found a girlfriend yet?

YN: Dad, it's a bit soon.

Elizabeth: He's right Arthur. But seriously, have you made any girl a woman yet?

YN: (remembers when he was in the supply closet with Glynda) Mum, it feels awkward talking to you about my personal life.

Arthur: You mean your sex life.

YN: To the praises of Oum please stop.

Elizabeth: We'll stop when you give us all the details.

YN: Fine.

Arthur: Is there anyone there who you might want to sleep with?

YN: Maybe.

Elizabeth: Who?

YN: She is clever, she is beautiful, she is about a foot shorter than me.

Arthur: Weiss?

Elizabeth: It's not Weiss, she is two feet shorter than YN. She's tiny.

Arthur: So it's not Weiss.

YN: She is hot, but not the prize I am aiming for.

Arthur: Who then, Glynda?

YN: (In head) I already got her. (Out loud) Nope, the girl I want is Kathrine. The daughter of the Kaiser of Vale. (Shows photograph)

AN: Quit overreacting, this isn't the first time I meddled with the political orientation of the RWBY countries

Arthur: She's hot.

Elizabeth: (Death glare)

Arthur: But not as hot as my beautiful wife.

Elizabeth: Nice save.

Arthur: Where did you meet her?

YN: I met her when I was consulting her father on the construction of the new battleships.

Arthur: Vale is rearming?

YN: No, the Kaiser just wants a personal flagship. He has contracted me to draw up plans for a battleship/ carrier hybrid.

Arthur: Is it being built?

YN: Two are, they should be done by the end of the year.

Elizabeth: Will it really take that long?

YN: One of the ships is a quarter mile long, and the other is one sixth of a mile long, it is a miracle that it would only take one year.

Arthur: What are they?

YN: (shows photograph) these.

This is the shorter one, it is called the Valiant

This is the shorter one, it is called the Valiant. It has a crew of three thousand and it can hold one hundred planes. She has four, triple barrel sixteen inch gun turrets. In addition to forty AA emplacements of various caliber around the ship.

 In addition to forty AA emplacements of various caliber around the ship

Then we have the Ganbaru (Japanese for to stubbornly persevere). It requires a crew of ten thousand, sailors, marines, repairmen, and pilots. She boasts much more firepower than the Valiant. She has nine, triple barrel twenty four inch gun turrets. She has one hundred AA guns around the ship, not factoring in the machine guns.

Arthur and Elizabeth are pleasantly surprised. Then YN gets a call on his scroll.

YN: Sorry mom, dad, I have to go back to school now. Doctor Oobleck is giving a lecture and I am not going to miss it.

Elizabeth: That's ok.

Arthur: Just have fun.

Elizabeth: And call tonight.

YN smiles and he jogs back to Beacon so that he would not miss the lecture.