The begining

I was in my room well its not really a room, I live in the attic. In the summer I bake, in the winter I freeze. My only joy comes from a book I found, it talks of knights, castles, and glorious quests. I dream of being like one of those knights from the story. My daydreaming is interrupted by my father.

Tai: "YN get your ass down here and do your work!"

YN: I'm coming, don't worry.

As I am walking down the stairs my supposed sister tripped me.

Yang: Look daddy, he can't even walk down the stairs properly.

Tai: (kicks YN) Get up you little shit! Me Summer and Ruby are going out for a while and I want this house cleaned by the time I get back.

YN: Alright.

Yang then dragged YN into a room and smashed her lips onto his.

Yang: I love it when you play hard to get! It is such a turn on.

YN: I'm not playing, I don't like you.

Yang roped her hands around YN's waist.

Yang: When you say things like that it hurts my feelings YN. (Pulls down YN's trousers) My Oum! I guess you really are BIG brother.

YN: Please don't do this, I don't want this!

Yang: YN baby, but I do!

Yang then proceeds to defile YN.

AN: I put this in to really show how messed up YN's life was.

Time skip to after the defilement.

YN has just been beaten by Tai for no reason and he is being forced to sleep in a little shack.
YN picks up his book and he throws it into his rucksack. When nobody is around he kicks down the door of the shack and he limps off into the forest.

Time skip to the next morning.

Tai: Hey Ruby, can you bring the rat it's food.

Ruby: Alright I'll bring it to him.

Ruby goes outside with a piece of stale bread and a cup of water. She walks towards the shack and when she sees that it is empty she freaks out.

Ruby MOM, DAD, YANG! GET OUT HERE!

Tai, Summer, and Yang rush to see what the problem is and they see the empty shack and a crying Ruby.

Ruby: Big brother has run away. (Cries)

Yang: What made him run? (Cries)

Tai: It's all my fault!

Summer: My baby is all alone in the world! We must find him!

Meanwhile YN is wandering along a dusty road when he suddenly collapsed. It just so happened at that same point in time a knight was riding down the road. The knight noticed the young boy and the pulled the child onto his horse.

After a day or two YN wakes up and he sees a room that he has never seen and he is feeling a sensation that he has never felt. Comfort YN feels comfortable.

 Comfort YN feels comfortable

The room YN is in.

Suddenly a man in a rather dashing outfit walks into the room.

This guy but with black hair and without the gun.

YN: Who are you and where am I?

Arthur: My name is Lord Arthur LN and you are in my castle. Well, one of my castles.

YN: Did you rescue me my lord?

Arthur: Indeed I did, I happened upon you when I was riding home after a hunt.

YN: I hope I'm not being too much of a burden my lord. I'll leave as soon as I am able.

Arthur: Your not being a burden. Tell me where your family is, I'll take you to them when you are better.

YN: My lord, I know that I am in no place to ask, but please don't send me back. (On the verge of tears)

Arthur: Why?

YN: I ran away from home. They didn't want me, they neglected me.

Arthur: What do you mean.

YN: They would force me to do all the work, they would physically abuse me and they would not feed me for days at a time, sometimes even weeks. They would also make me sleep outside some times. If I was lucky I would be stuffed into a shack.

Arthur leaves the room and YN hears his voice and the voice of a woman. After five minutes Arthur and the woman come into the room.

 After five minutes Arthur and the woman come into the room

Her but with black hair.

Arthur: This is my wife, Elizabeth.

YN: How do you do my lady.

Elizabeth: He's just as polite as you said.

Arthur: We have been talking it over and we have decided, would you like to live with us?

Elizabeth: We would adopt you.

YN's eyes lit up like he saw the face of god. He suddenly burst out crying and saying thank you , each thank you a little less audible than the last. Elizabeth goes over and let's YN cry on her shoulder.

When he stops crying YN looks at her.

YN: Sorry for (sniff) getting your collar wet.

Elizabeth: It's ok, son.

Arthur: Now let's get you cleaned up son, you are a LN after all.

YN: (In head) My life is finally changing.