Getting the support and fighting the high priest.

YN goes to the palace with the intent of convincing Kaizer von Bizmark the third to lend him the forces that he needs to fight the high priest. YN brings documents, power-points, scale models, and plans of how it would work. He gets an audience with the Kaizer and immediately starts talking. . . He keeps talking for four hours straight.

YN: So, you see your majesty, if the high priest is out of the way we could

Bizmark: YN, you will have your army, just please, be quiet.

YN: Thank you your majesty.

At this point Kathrine enters the room and gives YN a big hug.

Kathrine: It's so good to see you again darling. I was wondering if I could come along with you on this excursion that you have planned.

YN: It will be dangerous, so ask your father first.

Kathrine: Papa, please can I go?

Bizmark: No, out of the question. I will not have my daughter put in any possible danger.

YN: Perhaps she could be stationed far behind the lines, where it is safe.

Bizmark: No, you are staying here. When the battle is over, then you might be able to visit, providing that you behave and stay here for the duration of the fighting.

YN: Kathrine, I would recommend that you accept your father's terms, they are reasonable.

Kathrine: Fine, I'll just stay here.

YN: Don't worry, for with the almighty as my witness, I will come back and show you the gilded monastery.

Kathrine: Then hurry off and defeat the heretic in the name of the lord and return to me on a swift steed.

YN: I shall madam, I will claim an enemy's head in your name!

Kathrine: Do so, just, please don't bring it inside.

YN: Fear not madam, I wouldn't dare disgust you with the sight of the severed head of a heretic.

Bizmark: Now if you wouldn't mind, let's talk about the units that will be placed under your command.

Bizmark and YN then go off to his study.

Bizmark: Now I am willing to lend you the 3rd infantry regiment along with the 7th infantry regiment and five hundred laborers. That should be three and a half thousand soldiers. Do you need any more?

YN: Do they follow my beliefs in regards to god?

Bizmark: I brought them up because they are the most like you out of my entire army.

YN: They should do handsomely your majesty.

Bizmark: Well then, they will be positioned in Kona, the village nearest to the gilded monastery. And will that, you should be on your way.

YN then bows before leaving the room and kissing Kathrine goodbye. He then calls his personal levy and tells them to grab his personal gear and as many men and as they can get their hands on and report to Kona. He then gets into his car and drives towards Kona and his force of soldiers.

It takes a day for the force from home to arrive, but when they do they prepare to march on the monastery

The force advances on the monastery however YN was clever, he had his men wear robes and rags over their uniforms so they would be mistaken for a group of pilgrims, a very large group of pilgrims

The force advances on the monastery however YN was clever, he had his men wear robes and rags over their uniforms so they would be mistaken for a group of pilgrims, a very large group of pilgrims. he also had is men guard the various access points to the town and the monastery.
As soon as his troops were all in the monastery they attacked and overwhelmed the guards. The monastery quickly fell but they still needed to clear the buildings and the village if any were to escape the monastery.

The reason that those inside the monastery would be inclined to escape is because YN intends to "save their immortal souls". You might think, that sound rather nice, why wouldn't they want their souls saved? But the reason for that would be the fact that YN intends to save them via beating the ever living shit out of them before hanging them from the battlements (sometimes with their own entrails) before impaling their dead or dying bodies on spikes.

Anyhow, YN managed to capture the high priest and gave him a little talking to.

YN: Now, for a normal person here, I would just have them beaten and hanged from those battlements up there. But the greater the sin, the greater the punishment.

High priest: You dare talk to me of sin?! HERETIC! (spits in YN's face)

YN: (wipes off face) Sergeant, Shatter this mans jaw and stop him from speaking, I don't want him doing that again.

Sergeant: Yes sir.

The sergeant then places one hand on either side of the high priest's jaw and presses in until it cracks down the middle. A soldier then hands the sergeant a pair of pliers which he uses to remove the high priest's tongue.

YN: Now for you, your skin will be flayed, your body covered in Lyme, before being impaled and then after two days, burned.

The priest just makes a series of noises which is an approximation of begging for mercy. YN just waves his hands and it starts. For all the captured bishops, priests, vicars, nuns, anyone who was captured would suffer the same fate. Then when the local villagers responded in an angry and disagreeable manor, YN sent his soldiers down into the village to deal with the heretics among them. Needless to say, the soldiers were thorough. Throughout the month they brought thousands up to the monastery before they suffered the same fate as the holy men and women who were captured.

Bizmark soon realized that the soldiers that he sent he most likely wasn't getting back because they had gone crazed with their religion so he just told YN to keep them. YN was overjoyed by this and he invited the soldiers to bring their families to live in the village. After all, there were a LOT of empty houses that were furnished. He also sent out a message to all of those who shared his religious beliefs in case they wanted to live in a community of like minded individuals. However the last part of his plan was put on hold by the fact that a religious civil war broke out with his followers attacking non converts and non converts attacking converts.

Think of it this way, humanity has only one religion and all of a sudden the head of that faith and the leading establishment is killed and an underground group takes over, shit is gonna hit the fan at super sonic speed.