0.5

Once Will and I reached our cute beach house located in Huntington Beach, I crashed on the couch leaving my belongings everywhere around me. Will then collapsed on top of my lifeless body, causing me to gasp and try to get free of his 176 pound frame.

"I'm DYING William!" I pounded my fist against his back he let out a deep laugh.

"Oh shut up Bryn, you're such a pussy." He remarked and I gasped.

"I will fuck you up." I warned and Will just put even more weight onto my small 5'4 body.

"WAIT!" I yelled and Will stopped moving on top of me, "I'm like, really hungry." I said in a classic valley girl accent and I heard the faint sound of mine and Will's stomachs growling.

"We need food for 17 days, wanna stop at Walmart?" Will slowly got up and straightened out his clothes.

"Of course I want to go to Walmart." I replied while throwing me hair into a messy bun at the nape of my neck.

- - -

When we arrived at Walmart, the both of us grabbed carts and began filling them with the food we wanted, after we finished we would then meet up and take out things we didn't need.

I picked up crackers, bread and fruits, while Will grabbed a shit load of junk food to last me a year. I was always never big on junk food and I was a bit crazy about my weight. Since I was so small I felt every pound I gained would make me look even bigger than I already thought I was, in result I lived off of salads and saltine crackers.

I was browsing around the apples, trying to find the perfect juicy red ones when I noticed there seemed to be a large shortage of red apples. I squinted my eyes, looking around the store for more, but I couldn't find any.

"Granny Smith? Are you sure you like those ones, they taste like ass." I heard someone question. I whipped my head around to come face to face, more like face to chest for me, with the tall, godawful surfer boy. His eyes looked me up and down before he told his friend he had to go, he slid his phone in his pocket before steeping forward. I huffed and turned back around before grabbing a thin plastic bag and furiously filling it with apples.

"Is there a reason you have three bags of apples?" I said with my jaw clenched.

"My friend likes them a lot and he made me go on an apple run, why?" He leaned against the display and stared at me with a quizzical look, I ignored him.

"Those are my favourite kind of apples and you took the last ones." I stated blankly and he just blinked at me.

"Oh, sorry." He's shrugged.

"Yeah, whatever." I rolled my eyes and walked away from him, not even glancing back.

"Yo Bryn, they have cinnamon pop tarts how great is that!" Will called from across the store and held up three boxes of pop tarts.

"You get two, not three." I put my hands on my hips as he sulked away to put the pop tarts back. I swear he was like a child most of the time.

Will and I later met up in the store to pick our food and plan our meals for the next 11 days. We decided on easy dinners, neither of us were very good at cooking so that was a challenge, but we got over it. I'd probably end up eating a lot of Mac and cheese and crackers for the time being.

As we walked to our car I noticed that Will had forgotten to roll the windows up and I scolded him, telling him someone could've taken our car and we would've been screwed for the rest of our trip. He ignored me and looked at my passenger seat like there was a dead body sitting there.