chapter 3- the tragedy

Well I am guessing you're wondering what happened at the principle's office. You nosey people, anyways he gave me two and a half weeks of detention for starting a fight and talking back. I walked into history class the most boring of all. I saw a short hunched over guy. "Do you want to explain why you're late?" Do you want to explain why my life hates me. The class fell into fits of laughter. "Miss I would suggest you keep your comments to yourself unless you want to have detention." ah shit I that outloud didn't I? "Miss do you want to go to the principles office?"

"Nope just got back from it."

"Just please take a seat miss.."

"Roth, Madison Roth."(pronounced like rothe) I answered for him. "Ah next to mister king." The guy that was in the corner of the office! Him!? The jackass!?!?!

"Language miss Roth" "I believe you mean Roth" I say through gritted teeth. Stupid idiot miss pronounced my name. "Take a seat miss Roth before I send you to the principles for the second time today!" I reluctantly took a seat. I was too angry to notice that Andrew was sitting on the other side of me.

"You really need to work on that think before I you speak think

thing."

"shut up donkey!" I grit my teeth yet again. "You know its bad to grind your teeth."

"you know it's unhealthy to be a jackass, but oh well you probably have aids already anyways I'm guessing." I mock him.

"You shouldn't talk to popular guys that way." "Shut up Blondie!" Yes jackass is blonde. Well he's like a blonde brunette, but whatever.  "Miss Roth please keep your voice down." At least I didn't cuss this time. "Miss I told you to keep you voice down."

"Shit..... Shit..... Shit..."

"since you have failed to obey my orders, I will send you on your way back to the principles office." I mock saluted him and I on my way out I heard Andrew snicker as I said "Yes sir." while marching my way out. yes literally marching. I got to the principles office and heard him let out an annoyed sigh.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He let me off with three weeks detention including the ones before. I skipped my way to math my favorite subject. Like I am good at all subjects but math is my favorite. I get all A's and B's, hey just because I don't pay attention doesn't mean I don't just quickly skim through the book and study. I walked into class and saw a pretty middle aged women. "where have you been young lady?" This question is getting really old. I paused for a second wait I better not have said that out loud. "No Madison you did not say anything out loud." Andrew knew what I was waiting for. "Oh good" I sighed. "And to answer your question I was at the principles.

"For the second time today" somebody yelled.

"she didn't have to know that guys." I yelled back. "A trouble maker I see."

"only in the subjects I hate and I love math." And with jackasses like Shorty and jackass. Wait did I say that out loud? "I will be good please don't send me to the principles office I don't want anymore detentions!" I begged. "Why would I send you to the principles office?"

"Oh so I didn't say anything out loud again." I relived a sigh.

"okay...... So introduce yourself Madison"

"well I am Madison Roth pronounced like a rowing boat as some if you may know if you were in history with me." I got some chuckles. "um I would love to swim, do track, play soccer and maybe even learn something at Newark high." Newark high is the school I am currently at. "Um please don't insult me, unless you want me to publicly humiliate you, then I could have that arranged. Uh what else oh I know my nickname is Maddy, but only if you're close to me or on my soccer team. Oh and my beautiful twin brother is right there he calls me ogre. He will probably lock in a closet for that big announcement. Inside joke, I feel like I should be holding a micro phone right now, like four score and seventy years ago." I said in a Abraham Lincoln voice. "Anything else you want me to share about my life?" I got some laughs here and there, a red face from Andrew.

"Ah yes every new student has to share their most embarrassing moment." Mrs. Thorin asked.

"Oh that's easy. When I peed my pants in second grade class. That was mortifying. Oh and if you don't mind me asking want did Andrew say his most embarrassing moment was because I know he lied." Andrew screamed dramatically I might add "Noooooooooooooo!"

"Oh please do tell." I am starting to love this teacher she's like a student herself. "Well if you insist. Anyways there was a school fundraiser with a slip n slide. while I dared Andrew to go backwards one of his friends stood in front of him. He pantsed him, stole his swimming trunks, and pushed him down the slip n slide. We hid his trunks in the Men's locker room. Andrew ran into the Women's locker room by accident. And at our school fundraiser there weren't very many teenagers, so in the locker rooms were a bunch of old ladies." Everyone busted out laughing. Andrew ran up. "Oh, but Madison wasn't that embarrassed by peeing her pants compared to this prank I pulled on her. while she was sleeping in the nude like she always does. I went and stole all her clothes and hung them on our neighbors house. I put a sign up saying credits to Madison Roth. Well it turns out the neighbors didn't take it too well and called the police. Madison that morning figured out that she didn't have any clothes, so she answered the door with a towel on. And when the officer asked if she wanted to get decent. She answered him saying I don't have any clothes left. So she got taken to jail for 6 hours with nothing but a towel and flip flops

on." everyone was laughing now except for jackass... That's weird. The bell rang thankfully. I sprinted out of that class room. And when I saw soccer tryouts on the bulletin board, but there wasn't girls that s strange. Unless..!!!

"They don't have a girls team I already checked for you." Andrew finished my sentence in my head. That's creepy.

"Thanks I'll just have to try out in guys again."

"If anyone gives you trouble I will be there for you."

"Thanks donkey. I love you even when you share details about me to our fellow classmates like I sleep in the nude."

"We all know you started it ogre."

"Whatever we better get to lunch donkey."

pic of Gillian...........